Krai Mira - Now on Kickstarter

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
After a not to succesfull Indiegogo campaign in 2014. Krai Mira has now found its way to Kickstarter, asking for 2000 GBP.

Krai Mira is a single player post apocalyptic rpg game that takes place on boundless steppes, radioactive swamps, distinctive settlements and grim mountain forests of the same-named island.

Inspired by Fallout1 and Fallout2, Krai Mira also borrows some features from Diablo and Commandos. Though we focus on the combat system you will also enjoy wandering around, exploring new locations, trading and performing quests in this particular post apocalyptic world.

We believe you will live out your own story in this severe world, full of exciting encounters, hot battles, secret places and interesting quests.
Here is one of the many videos on YouTube:

The game is also available in Early Access and as a a demo.

Also check out our previous news of the game.

Thanks Strus.

More information.

Edit: Whoops. Wrong thread.

Last edited:
Hope it gets funded as well as I interviewed the developer last year.:)

It's neraly finished so it's quite sure they'll deliver something. If it'll be any good of course is unclear.
But it's enough for me for a little gamble. I've backed it.

From watching the video I do like that you can explore an area. You don't seem funneled into areas. You can pick pockets which is good. I liked the reaction bark to a failed attempt as it was humorous. Combat is turn based with AP which is also good. Not really into the music or the dialogue through.

Erudition is an unusual way to phrase knowledge for attributes. I guess they're going for a western feel and language style.

Can be set to turn based or real time combat and the devs were clever enough to lower the goal so they can blast through it graciously! :D OMG, OMG can't wait what amount they'll be able to collect. Aahhh...

it looks promising, not sure about scripting though, downloading the demo to see for myself.
anyone else has impressions on this ambitious statement(next fallout1,2)?

Back
Top Bottom