Deus Ex: MD - 101 Trailer

I have bad news. Maybe I should turn my nick into NegativeNancy?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...d-divideds-six-minute-trailer-explains-it-all

+ The standard Day One Edition has the usual $59.99 price point (so about £40) and comes with the game along with a digital OST sampler, a few digital books (mini artbook, novella and a comic), an extra in-game mission and a Covert Agent Pack that includes various weapons, re-skins and upgrades.

+ The pricier $139.99 (about £96) Collector's Edition includes all of the above along with a nine-inch Adam Jensen figurine, 48-page Titan art book, a steelbook, and an exclusive black and gold prism box.

- Finally, there's the Digital Deluxe Edition for $89.99 (about £62) that includes the Day One Edition goodies along with a Season Pass.

Ah okay, I'll be buying some proper full game instead of preordering MD. Or playing TombRaider2, hopefully they released everything cut out and placed into their season pass so I can buy the complete game already.
Still SE gets my respect because they didn't wait till I preorder then announce season pass after a month (like FO4).

I'm personally going to buy the main game and I will probably buy the season pass at a discount when all the DLCs have been released on Steam in a few years…if it is worth it, right now few "season pass" has proved to be worth the cost outside of The Witcher 3.

----
Someone did a 2015 vs 2016 video comparison with the material in the 101 trailer and what we saw previously.

That's a neat trailer.
Hm. My DX:HR copy is eyeing me from its spot on the shelf... Maybe its time has come.

Back
Top Bottom