Kingdom Come - Sword Forging

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
One of the Kickstarter rewards for Kingdom Come: Deliverance was an actual sword. In below video we are shown how these swords are forged.

Remember the day when our Kickstarter campaign started? We were full of doubts: How would the campaign end? What would gamers say about the idea to develop realistic medieval RPG? Did we offer interesting rewards? We were excited and scared both in the same time.

Today we already know that you are the best backers in the world! Thanks to you we are able to work on a game we have dreamed of for years. To show you how grateful we are, we were sharing news from the game development, we released early Technical Alpha versions and few months ago we invited you to find Reeky in the Beta access. Now it is time to start the work on delivering the physical rewards :)

We are proud to announce that the production of the swords for Kickstarter backers started! The hand-made swords are being produced by our friends from Wulflund Pagan Shop and Arma Epona smithy located in the beautiful landscape of Central Bohemia. Let’s visit the forge to see for yourself!

More information.

Is this game still on schedule to come out next month? Will buy but I have heard many bugs in beta which I can understand. Anyone here playing the Beta?

Is this game still on schedule to come out next month? Will buy but I have heard many bugs in beta which I can understand. Anyone here playing the Beta?
No as they mentioned in an interview the PC version will be delayed. The main reason has to do with the investor & publisher wanting to release it with the console version.

Link - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...d-back-on-pc-for-simultaneous-console-release
"We are still working on the summer release date," PR manager Tobias Stolz-Zwiling told me.

"The idea was to release the game in the summer and then to follow up with the console versions. Right now we are still indie developers but we are in negotiations with publishers to, well, we need someone to bring the games into the shops, so we need a distributor, and he kind of wants us to synch it with the console versions. We are still in negotiations, we will see.

"Best case for you will be summer this year for the PC version and then with the follow-up for consoles; or if the publisher wants us to synch it we will release everything let's say by the end of the year, so we will see about that."

Ahh that's fine there is plenty to play. If they release it around Christmas they better have a lot of those nasty bugs squashed.

So what were user impressions on Beta? Kind of gone quietly.

Back
Top Bottom