Dark Souls III - First Person Mod

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
For fans of Dark Souls III and Skyrim comes a first person mod for the former.

Now you can get the Skyrim experience with first person mode.
Zulliethewitch/ShadowedImage just released this really cool mod, all credit goes to them.
Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jiqpd/friend_of_mine_just_created_a_fully_working_1st/
[…]

Zulliethewitch, who you might know as the person who made that big cut content folder that was passed around a while back, recently made a completely working 1st person perspective DkS3 mod. Works a lot like the Dark Souls 1\2 1st person mods (which she also made).
NOTE: while this doesn't modify files, you're using this at your own risk.

Offline now, gonna be doing some more runs in about an hour
More information.

Most of my time in DS3 combat is spent despatately rolling around the floor trying to avoid getting squished, I'm not sure that would work in first person (i didn't see any rolling in the video....). Nice work though.

1st person view for a game played with mushrooms?
Good luck with that.

Most of my time in DS3 combat is spent despatately rolling around the floor trying to avoid getting squished, I'm not sure that would work in first person (i didn't see any rolling in the video….). Nice work though.

That's the first thing that came to my mind. I think playing it in first person is increasing the difficulty by 10 folds, so I think I will give it miss as the game is damn hard as it is :)

Rolling is in. I know from reading some of the reddit comments on the mod.

It just moves the camera as you roll. No special movement. So it just pans around as you roll. I'm going to be trying this mod shortly because first-person is the most immersive IMO, and I actually would love the additional challenge for my sixth playthrough or so.

Back
Top Bottom