Dark Souls III - Beating Bosses With Dance Pads

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Just when you thought you'd seen it all, some incredibly talented person managed to beat a boss on Dark Souls III...using a dance pad.

Beating Dark Souls games using unconventional tools is a popular sport on the internet. Folk have beaten early instalments of the series using drum and guitar controllers in the past, while the rest of us swear in admiration. Now YouTuber Rudeism has taken up the challenge in Dark Souls 3: he's decided to beat the game using dance pads, because why not.

The boss battle embedded below is the game's first, Ludex Gundyr, and according to the creator it "only took nearly 30 attempts". At that rate, I'd hate to guess how many attempts some of the game' later bosses will require. Given the feats we've seen achieved in the past, though, it's inevitable someone will do it eventually.
Source.

More information.

You'd think he'd be good at the game before trying something like this.

All he needs is Parry for phase1 and black firebombs gift for phase2.

Parry, stab at the black thing on his back for double damage, soon as he starts to transform spam firebombs.

This isn't just beating the first boss with dancepads. This is a noob beating the first boss with dancepads the hard way. :p

Just saw this on reddit and had to check if it was on the forums here yet (found it! Yes, people do actually use the search function sometimes :p)
I stand impressed, and left really wanting to buy a dance pad cuz playing games like that looks fun, and a good way to keep fit x)

You'd think he'd be good at the game before trying something like this.

All he needs is Parry for phase1 and black firebombs gift for phase2.

Parry, stab at the black thing on his back for double damage, soon as he starts to transform spam firebombs.

This isn't just beating the first boss with dancepads. This is a noob beating the first boss with dancepads the hard way. :p

This is actually his first time playing a souls game, which only makes this so much more impressive.

To add, he's now saying on reddit he's working on the abyss watchers. So I guess slow but steady progress ;)

Back
Top Bottom