GOG - Torchlight 2 Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
GOG now has Torchlight 2 in its catalogue and its at a 50% discount. The original Torchlight is also on sale for a 75% discount. The discounts last until May 29, 2:59 PM UTC.

The loot, the loot, the loot is on fire!

Torchlight II, the ridiculously addictive sequel to the beloved steampunk action/RPG, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.
The good thing about monsters is that no matter how many times you wipe them out, they just keep coming back! And it is exactly this kind of dogged persistence that makes it all the more satisfying when you get to slice them, dice them, or blow them up to temporary extinction in new and exciting ways. Getting geared up with awesome loot and exploring unknown places infested with secrets is also a nice bonus.
More information.

Good game, wonder why it took close to 4 years to show up on GOG though...

I could never get into the Torchlight series, though I enjoy Titan Quest, Sacred, and Diablo, and Grim Dawn.

It was ok. I played it twice i think but fairly early the second play through i was bored. I havent' been able to get into grim dawn yet; so far finding it slow and boring but i liked titan quest when I played it - played through the whole thing at least a dozen times. Either I'm changing or (at least so far) grim dawn hasn't grabbed me.

Grim Dawn does take a little while to get into. I was bored when I tried it and almost quit. What kept me going was getting good loot for another class and then switching characters. I ended up finding a good mix and that saved the game for me. Unfortunately, I've slept since then, so I don't even remember the good combo.

What mods, f50?

Played the first one, but for me it didn't have much replay value (despite the random dungeons). I got tired of it half way through the second time, so I never bothered with Torchlight 2.

Back
Top Bottom