Matt Chat - Copper Dreams with Joe & Hannah

Currently at $33,110 with 5 days to go. Here's hoping for a big surge in the final days.

Watched Matt's interview, game looks great to me. I just backed the project.

It figures this game is struggling to reach its goal. God forbid anyone should try something new. I hope this doesn't discourage the cute couple from continuing to think creatively in the future. If you ask me, they're already on the right track.

I'm just way more interested in the SitS expansion, personally.

They're 90% funded with a few days to go -- I'm pretty optimistic, though they still need any signal boosts they can get.

I just bumped up my tier as well. I'd been wanting an excuse to spring for that wooden handbook anyway.

With them being at $37K and over 3 days to go, I'm not at all worried that they'll reach their base goal... But I'd love for them to get the stretch goals unlocked. I think it has been said they'll open up a Paypal / Slacker backer fund once the KS is over. Hopefully at least the enhanced soundtrack (50K) goal can get funded that way.

great looking game

The game looks quite intresting. We haven't seen many dystopian cyberpunk rpgs.

$37,546 with three days to go. This one's in the bag.

Backed.I like the idea and I hope they can pull it off. Serpent in staglands had it's flaws but it was good game clearly done with love and attention to details.I hope they put same kind passion into this game.

Back
Top Bottom