InSomnia - PayPal Store open

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
For a limited time you can support InSomnia via PayPal:

Studio MONO's Retro-Futuristic RPG, InSomnia, looks to achieve further stretch goals via its newly opened PayPal Store.

"The Studio MONO team and I would like to once again say thank you to all the press, streamers, YouTubers and, more importantly, our incredible community," said Anatoliy Guyduk, lead developer at Studio MONO. "We would like to invite those of you unable to pledge on the campaign to our new PayPal Store. We have the Kickstarter rewards and tiers, and existing backers can also manage their pledge to support the game further and reap the rewards!"

For a limited time, buyers can still support the game via the PayPal Store, complete with backer rewards from the Kickstarter. All funds collected with continue towards further stretch goals that were not achieved during the campaign.
More information.

What's the ETA for this game?

I've given up on this one since they asked for money a second time. If I get a game at some point then fine but I've written them off. Don't be surprised at a third kickstarter to fine tune a few things at some point or more spam emails from their other company "gamestarters" that claims to be highlighting games on kickstarter but remarkably highlights just one.

I've given up on this one since they asked for money a second time. If I get a game at some point then fine but I've written them off. Don't be surprised at a third kickstarter to fine tune a few things at some point or more spam emails from their other company "gamestarters" that claims to be highlighting games on kickstarter but remarkably highlights just one.

yeah, no way I'm pledging at this point. Let's see if they can deliver first.

I've thought long and hard whether to support them again or not. I've decided against it. Of course I still hope that they'll deliver but I'm quite sceptic here.

Has anyone tried the prologue?

Back
Top Bottom