Enderal - Launch Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted the Enderal launch trailer already:

Enderal - Launch Trailer (German, with English subtitles)

Enderal (to be released July 1-3 of 2016 - English version some weeks later) is a total conversion for TES V: Skyrim: a game modification that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters.
More information.

...and I'm still not finished with Witcher III. Got side-tracked by Dungeonmans (full recommendation if you like roguelikes).

I need a holiday!

When is this coming out in english?

Loved Nehrim and likely I'll love this as well.

Skyrim was a great game already, but it lacked an engaging story and balance. If they get this right, as it's predecessor Nehrim did, it could be pretty awesome.

Will they have the English language strings/text done at release? I wouldn't mind playing even if they voice overs are in German (it will sound 'exotic' ;-)

Unfortunately not, we still have some untranslated books :-(

Also the proofreading/playing for the EV isn't finished yet.

Ah but for the EV release date - how about you watch the trailer till the end? ;-)

Will they have the English language strings/text done at release? I wouldn't mind playing even if they voice overs are in German (it will sound 'exotic' ;-)

It will be fully voiced in English.

Looks great. Can't wait. Can you fly that boat ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm interested!

They had me when I saw that guy scratching his back with a war hammer! :) But seriously, if the story's half as engaging as it appears to be, I'm in. I don't have a PC version of Skyrim, but $9.99 on Steam, no problem.

How do we get this game?
It is totally free as long as you own Skyrim. It might be on steam if Bethesda allows it, but I really doubt it. More likely you will have to download it from their homepage. They are also not allowed to sell it as it's a total coversion for Skyrim and the Voice Actors and lots of the assets were contributed with the condition that it's free.

Or even contribute funds to enable more such development?
If you wish you can donate money via paypal.
http://sureai.net/donate/

Unfortunately not, we still have some untranslated books :-(

Also the proofreading/playing for the EV isn't finished yet.

Ah but for the EV release date - how about you watch the trailer till the end? ;-)

Is there any chance we can get an unofficial release of all the English subtitles you have? I don't care its complete or not since i don't want to wait till end of July!

I can't wait!!!

I think this was asked elsewhere, but can you apply high-end graphics mods, as you can with base Skyrim? I just re-installed Skyrim in preparation and I'm thinking about doing a bit of modding...but don't want to do that if it is not likely to be compatible.

It will probably cause conflicts. From Nehrim I know that they already included various mod enhancements which of course come with being incompatible with some other mods.

So unlike it's something extremely simple like "make night darker" or "make rain stronger", I think that it might cause problems.

Here are some details taken from Gamestar.de

A Graphics demonstration video done via "Candyland" (make sure you set the resulution to 1080p)
http://www.gamestar.de/videos/candyland,102/enderal,89357.html

And from here you get the following infos:
http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/artikel/enderal,45309,3275148.html

Mods: You shouldn't use mods which were not specially made for Enderal. Mods can potentially cause problems. But as there were special mods for Nehrim these can be expected here as well.

Fullscreen: Enderal runs in Windowed-Fullscreen and not on Fullscreen

System requirements:
As Enderal Graphics improved over Skyrim the minimum requirements increased as well:

Required:
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E7400
RAM: 3,5 GB (32x OS) oder 4 GB (64x OS)
Grafics: GeForce 9800 GTX 1GB or GeForceGTS 250
Disk: 13GB
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim installed (DLCs are not required)

Recommended:
CPU: Intel Core I7-920
RAM: 6 GB
Grafics: GeForce GTX 560Ti or GeForce GTX 660Ti (Mit AA)
Disk: 13GB
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim installed (DLCs are not required)

There will be "official" versions in German and English. A fan Team is already working on a russian text translation

Back
Top Bottom