Krai Mira - Released on Steam

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The post-apocalyptic roleplaying game Krai Mira has left early access and was released today on Steam. It also has a temporary 20% price cut until the 18th of July.

Thanks Strus!

More information.

I'm definitely interested in this game. However, from skimming Steam Early Access reviews, some have claimed the dialogue is poorly translated and game felt buggy and unfinished. Seems doubtful that they could really fix and polish everything in half a year. Wondering if this is a "we desperately need some money" release instead of "all major issues have been fixed".

Anyway, I'll DL the demo on their site and I hope they eventually release it on GOG.

Thanks for the info!

Is there some kind of "official"release announcement?

Nice, looks like a better planet alcatraz :D
Also saw in the options, you can choose combat real time or turn based :cool:

Is there some kind of "official"release announcement?
Perhaps, but not (yet) by any PR channel that I follow, nor on the official website. The only 'official' thing is that the release date on Steam is set to today and the early access warning is gone.
Maybe it is just a mistake :)

Last edited:
I just bought the game. I was interested since I first saw it but I was unsure if I should buy and nobody talked about it. But for the price of 11 Euros I will try it and I don't care if it is bad.

The released game is only 50% off the game. The second part will be released later (10-12 months) with more features. So take off that what you want.

Maybe it is just a mistake :)

The released game is only 50% off the game. The second part will be released later (10-12 months) with more features. So take off that what you want.
So my guess is that they simply need more funds to keep on developing.

First time I hear about this game. The trailer is not very promising. The gameworld looks a little bit empty and uninteresting, the interface a little bit bare and it all gives that "amateur" vibe.

Maybe the combat is interesting enough.

Nice combat and gameplay mechanics. The writing was always the exceptional American developers' forte, so not much amazing writing here by the Russian dev. Maybe with better translation, a book editor to bring it to the level of a Fallout 1 novel?

Back
Top Bottom