Fictorum - Kickstarter Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Mage Action RPG Fictorum is 75% funded with 11 days to go:

Hey fellow spell-casters,

We're so excited to be over 75% funded with just about half of our campaign remaining! We cannot wait to get our latest build into the hands of our new game community and get the team back to development.

Thunderclap

We have a request of you—We are ramping up a Thunderclap for next week in order to help spread the word about Fictorum and we could use some help. If you've never heard of Thunderclap, it allows a single message to be mass-shared, flash mob-style, so it rises above the noise in your social networks. To support us, all you have to do is:

• Click this link
  • Choose a social network.
  • You can make any changes to the message you'd like, then hit Add My Support.
You are Great

Finally, thank you. The awesome person reading this message at some point decided "Yep, I want in on this," and that gets me and my team tingly in all sorts of interesting places. We love our game and feel it is very special—you share in that feeling with us. Words fall sorrily short of expressing exactly how touched we are by what you have done for us.

Have a wonderful weekend and continue being incredible.

Magically yours,
Chip
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Have a look at this!
I am very excited about this game.

In D&D, high level mages were extremely powerful (forget balance, it is just the way it was!!, just like the real world, an automatic gun is more powerful than a slingshot).

Making a game where you are a powerful mage, with action role playing, has great potential. Lichdom was an attempt, but I felt was too open with abilities. The restrictions placed upon characters help define characters. Having open non-classed progression can remove some of the defining feel of games.....

blah blah blah.... I better stop ranting

TLDR: this looks potentially good.

Back
Top Bottom