Tahira - Release Date: August 31

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG Tahira will be released on August 31 on Steam:

Tahira is inspired by real-world travels through The Middle East, Nepal and India.

We wanted to explore how the destruction of an influential civilisation would have ramifications that lasted for thousands of years. In Tahira's world you'll encounter relics from the past. But you'll also encounter ideas and philosophies that have developed as a reaction to the destruction of a galaxy-spanning empire.

The people who live in Tahira's world can still feel the distant memories of a greater time and those memories reach from the past and cast themselves as a shadow over all that remains.

It is our hope that we've made a game that captures the excitement and adventure of going on a journey, but one that also reflects on some of the harsher realities of life in an honest and interesting way.

Tahira is a tactical turn-based RPG, set on a world fallen into a medieval dark age after the collapse of a spacefaring civilization. You must guide Tahira, the 20-year-old princess of Avestan, on the most challenging night of her life as she fights to save her people from the genocidal Astral Empire.
More information.

Awesome! Glad at least one RPG I'm interested in is actually getting released this year... Hope they get a release on GOG as well.

In case the developers read this, make that plus another vote for GoG.

At first I thought this was built on the Banner Saga's engine, but it's not.

In case the developers read this, make that plus another vote for GoG.

At first I thought this was built on the Banner Saga's engine, but it's not.

This looks like something GoG would sell, so ditto on the hopes that it shows up there as well.

I skimmed comments on their Kickstarter page and the developers said, "You will get a DRM free key, whether it's on GOG or through somewhere like the Humble Store, is yet to be determined. We'll let you know when we know..."

So at least it does sound like they're interested in selling the game there.

Barely anyone has voted for it on GOG wishlist, so please make sure to do that if you haven't.

I skimmed comments on their Kickstarter page and the developers said, "You will get a DRM free key, whether it's on GOG or through somewhere like the Humble Store, is yet to be determined. We'll let you know when we know…"

So at least it does sound like they're interested in selling the game there.

Barely anyone has voted for it on GOG wishlist, so please make sure to do that if you haven't.

I forgot GoG has that feature. They should make it more prominent, assuming they actually pay it any attention & it isn't just fan service. It's kind of annoying that they don't manage it better. I scrolled down the list for a while and kept seeing multiple instances where the same game was listed 4 or 5 different times. I gave up and just typed the names into the search box to pull it up and vote for it.

Just for good measure I also found and voted for: Battle Chasers Nightwar, Stellar Tactics, The Dwarves, and Masquerada Songs & Shadows

Back
Top Bottom