Fallout 4 - Workshop DLC out July 26

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
PCGamesN reports that the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC for Fallout 4 will launch July 26th.

Fallout 4's Vault-Tec Workshop DLC comes out on July 26, Bethesda have announced, so it's not long until you can become the Overseer of your very own vault.

Fallout 4's DLC has been a bit pants so far, hasn't it? Far Harbor was good, and the upcoming Nuka World expansion also looks to add more meat to the game, but the rest has been mostly filler.

Vault-Tec Workshop is the third workshop add-on for Fallout 4. It lets you create a massive, underground Vault and attract new dwellers.

Like the Wasteland Workshop DLC which added the ability to let your settlers, enemies and animals fight to the death in an arena, Vault-Tec also adds new mechanics as well as decorative items. Being an Overseer of your own vault, you can perform horrible experiments on your dwellers.
More information.

I guess I should feel bad that I would like to conduct horrible experiments on vault dwellers...

Time to introduce Preston Garvey to the Iron Maiden. :p

Time to introduce Preston Garvey to the Iron Maiden. :p
Iron Maiden?!?! EXCELLENT!! [Refer to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, best movie evar, if this made no sense to you.]

Bethesda writing tends to the sadistic at times in it's Fallout and Elder Scrolls games. It can be a turn off for me.

I was just noticing this yesterday as I finally attempt to finish Skyrim. Bethesda uses anger, annoyance, and sadism in their dialogue because they don't seem capable of naturally interesting dialogue.

Making most characters "on edge" is a classic amateur move to build tension. In contrast, both the Dragon Age and Witcher series show how to write real, interesting characters.

Why would we want to do horrible experiments on our dwellers?
Isn't that just a little sadistic?

That's just to allow you to be a real Vault-Tec manager...

Back
Top Bottom