Divinity: Original Sin II - Kickstarter Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Larian talks about Pax West, Divinity: Original Sin II Early Access, sales and more:

[…]

Hi, welcome to Kickstarter Update #27!

It's been a pretty crazy week for us, and it's only going to get crazier. Check out what we've been doing at Pax West, and what's coming up.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Update 27: How did PAX West go?

[…]

More information.

Last edited:
Was hoping this was an update for the rpgwatch DOS2 kickstarter.
Any news?

Nothing yet, I fear. They haven't responed on social media on the issue either so ar.

What issue?

They are slow, that's for sure. Raze (Larian) wrote to me saying that they received the list of us contributing to Kickstarter from the Watch just TWO days ago... Which is probably not true, according the RPGWatch sources. I am not too happy about this, the game is coming out in a few days and I still have no idea when I can have my copies... together will all other goodies... Myrthos please YELL at Larian.... :)

The site going down Did not help in getting the Information on time to Larian. I've sent the file earlier this week, but it is an incomplete file. There are still a lot of people that need to react. Everyone who reacted after me sending the file, will not get their key on time. I'll collect what I get and send another update next week.
I don't know who will get what when. Just check your vault account. My key is there at the moment, perhaps others are as well.

I think it's also quite possible that many people aren't aware that there is a private section for backers in this forum. Does it have to be private? I guess I'd like input from anyone on the watch who wants to contribute.

Still just my original Kick-starter key, no sign of my other key I grabbed through rpgwatch yet.

Its the same for many of us Gob, I have a thread about it in the backer section of the forums for DOS 2. I'm unsure of the next step myself or if there even needs to be one. Anyway, if I get any news from Raze I'll post it there so you should check that out.

I have contacted David from Larian Studios, to ask what will happen with those who have their Kickstarter and RPGwatch pledge on the same e-mail address.
David is taking care of our rewards.

For the record, my rewards are showing.

My rewards aren´t showing :( I only pledged via RPGwatch and mailed Myrthos on 27.08. Has anyone here the same problem? Don´t want to be impatient but when Myrthos already has his rewards in the Vault I´m getting a little nervous ^^

@Fimenter
I don't see anything from D:OS II in my Larian Vault, too.
I think they still have to enter the data in their database.

Last edited:
Thanks HiddenX :) now I´m a little relieved

Same here Fimenter, many of us are in the same boat. I posted a little update on this in the DOS II backer section of the forums =)

https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34252

Btw there's also a thread about designing a RpgWatch NPC in that section that could use some input from more people! :)

If everything goes as planned you should all see your rewards by the end of the day. For those who have pledged on both the Kickstarter and at RPGWatch and provided the same Vault account, will probably need to supply a different Vault account, but Larian will contact you.

I've sent out a mail to 10 persons for whom Larian was unable to link the RPGWatch rewards as they already had linked it to their Kickstarter pledge. Larian needs a new Vault account from you to get you your RPGWatch accounts. This is for the following persons:
enhorning
josephwatson
goblin
mbpopolano24
Bundyo
Wiretripped
Stingray
Gabriel
SteveTownsend
(and one who does not have a forum account here)

Either reply to the mail (do check your spam folder) or send me a PM.

What this post also states is that Larian is working on things, so for those who are not among those 10, your Vault account might show some rewards soon.

With the exception of the people mentioned above you should now be able to go to the Larian Vault, sign in. Click on the 'D:OS2 Kickstarter' and link it to the e-mail address that you've given to me. That should make your rewards show up.

Back
Top Bottom