HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Prisonscape is still in development:

Prisonscape Alpha 2 Release

Only took a year to release.

Anyways, I recently started working part-time so that I can concentrate on finishing Prisonscape.

This release contains mostly bug fixes and code refactoring.

List of completed stuff:

• add license attributions (LICENSE file)
  • add teleports to level editor
  • add trigger areas (game model + level editor)
  • fix all bugs found from Alpha 1
  • refactor texture atlas creation process
  • update all libraries
  • upgrade to Java 8
  • fix redundant code style issues
  • delete useless libs
  • update lib folder structure
  • update and clean build file
Alpha 3 will contain Consequences and Drug Effects, maybe some improvements to the combat as well.
More information.

Can't blame 'em for taking so long since their KS wasn't funded. I hope the game is released next year though, I'm looking forward to it. And I've already pre-ordered through their site.

Looking at that concept art, for a moment i thought this will have a mature visual style… but no , its another hipster title thats desperately trying to look as "retro" as possible

pathetic

Looking at that concept art, for a moment i thought this will have a mature visual style… but no , its another hipster title thats desperately trying to look as "retro" as possible

pathetic

I'm not a big fan of deliberately retro visuals, but think in this case the developers just don't have the budget for better graphics. A more realistic look might have suited the game's tone, but this is their first game so they just don't have the money for it.

Back
Top Bottom