Heroes of the Monkey Tavern - Review

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The French site Game Guide has reviewed the dungeon crawler Heroes of the Monkey Tavern:

Summary [auto-translated]

Heroes of the Monkey Tavern is an independent game that wanted to approach the classics of the genre. A nice music, a simplistic but effective gameplay, a classic team of choice, but effective too, rose in stages with a lot of surprises. So yes, I agree, many might find the game too "classically old-school" ... but in fact, this game claims to be a homecoming, drawing on gender grounds. And he succeeded in this respect, as in others elsewhere. Thus, neophytes or nostalgic, if you like "dungeon crawler" Heroes of the Monkey Tavern could be worth a visit. For the others, I think you should take a quick look at the gameplay videos to make you a better idea and who knows ... buy it?

More information.

When I looked at the review I suppose google translate kicked in? And lo and behold, the whole rewiev looked like it was written in Chien speech. Is he French? (Or are you're if your reading this Chien. And in that case, do you use google translate?)

Last edited:
It looks nice, but the real-time fighting destroys it for me (again). Why have warrior/tank classes when your squishy chars can be attacked all the time?

Back
Top Bottom