Eisenwald: Blood of November - Surveys are out!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Here's the Kickstarter update #10 for Eisenwald: Blood of November:

Surveys are out!

We sent out the surveys today and we plan to start sending out physical rewards next week as well as Legends of Eisenwald keys.

Please note, we don't have yet the GOG agreement to sell Eisenwald: Blood of November. We hope it will happen soon but at this point we still can't promise it since it doesn't depend solely on us. But in any case we will be able to provide DRM-free version.

Also, Season Pass is available only on Steam, GOG doesn't have this product. If you prefer GOG/DRM-free, please message us separately. We will provide you individual keys for Road to Iron Forest. And we would have to do the same when one more Legends of Eisenwald DLC is out.

The testing is going well, and soon we will have a page on Steam. Release is planned for the end of October and we are on track so far. English localization is almost done, German is the next.

Alex and all of us at Aterdux
More information.

This game makes a lot more sense to me than already buried Wasteland 3.

Ah a few more weeks, will be an enjoyment for me anyways :D

and one more DLC... ?

Has to be one of the fastest delivering Kickstarter games in history. IMO, 2016 has been very slow for PC RPGs compared to the past few years, so I'm glad at least one thing I'm interested in is actually releasing this year.

Back
Top Bottom