Dungeon Rats - Release Date: November 4

This looks like my kind of game. Instabuy!

This also reminds me that I will have to finally play Age of Decadance.

I really liked Age of Decadence so I'll have to keep my eye on this. November is a good month for RPG's, I'll be busy for awhile.

Never played Age Of Decadence...im not a fan of turn based rpgs where you control a single character.. (underrail being an exception...)...
Been watching this one develop for a while now and its definately one im going to try!

BUY! Still Expeditions: Viking on Steam might become better using their more advanced tech and limb severing 'n more fun stuff.

woo!
[extra characters]

Never played Age Of Decadence…im not a fan of turn based rpgs where you control a single character.. (underrail being an exception…)…
Been watching this one develop for a while now and its definately one im going to try!

Generally I'm not a fan either (first two Fallouts being another exception), but Age of Decadence is like Planescape: Torment in that it not really about the combat... It's more about the choices & consequences (i.e., role-playing). Only the mercenary and assassin backgrounds actually require a few combat encounters and even so there's still much less mandatory combat than 99% of RPGs.

That said, AoD combat system is great and I think Dungeon Rats will be a lot of fun for tactical turn-based fans. There's apparently going to be about 50 battles in the whole game, so it won't consist of a bunch of trash mobs like many RPGs.

Back
Top Bottom