Eisenwald: Blood of November - Release Day Video

Glad to see this coming out. I wonder if making it a standalone release will help for marketing purposes.

So, I'm not too clear on this one. Is it essentially an expansion pack for the first game, but sold as a standalone? I notice it only promises 6-10 hours of play.

I have to play this. According to reviews there is a blonde queen that is a champion of "the little guy" and a red-haired king that wants to build a wall around "the southern kingdom" to keep out rapists and murderers. (I'm not even making that up.)

Is this very similar/the same system to the original Eisenwald, sneaky political commentary aside?

High, high up in the mountains of the southwestern
Been playing it 6 hours so far according to Steam and nowhere near the end.

It's a single very large scenario with lot of things to do and explore. You basically have the option to side with Clinton or Trump :p

Of course, you start with a new character and a few peasants. Would be pretty ridiculous to start right away with a maxed group. Half the fun, imo, is getting your group leveled.

Is this very similar/the same system to the original Eisenwald, sneaky political commentary aside?

Yes, the same system and units. You get a new map, a new scenario that is more «open», with quests and dynamic stuff. I enjoy playing it. But just don't expect a new game.

I'm assuming that Clinton/Trump analogy is a joke, and, on the slim chance that it is not, can you perhaps slay them both and write yourself or someone else in? =)

I have to play this. According to reviews there is a blonde queen that is a champion of "the little guy" and a red-haired king that wants to build a wall around "the southern kingdom" to keep out rapists and murderers.

Uh oh, this idea is probably good for PR. But a lot of players dont like politics and dont want some hidden RL political connotations in games so it may backfire a lot too.

I'm assuming that Clinton/Trump analogy is a joke, and, on the slim chance that it is not, can you perhaps slay them both and write yourself or someone else in? =)

It says so in many of the reviews.
To be honest, even the first one had many hidden political things in them...

Back
Top Bottom