Mass Effect: Andromeda - Summary

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamepressure has collected info about Mass Effect: Andromeda:

Mass Effect: Andromeda – everything we know and tons of new info following N7 Day

This year’s N7 Day has brought loads of new facts about Mass Effect: Andromeda. Bite into our recap written by a fan who knows the franchise like the back of his own hand.

The day has finally come for BioWare and Electronic Arts to reveal something more about the new Mass Effect. Although we still haven't seen any significant portion of gameplay footage (which is to be shown during The Game Awards event on December 1), there’s some video material and information that can help us make a preliminary outline of Andromeda. Below, I will try to analyze the most important news brought by this year's N7 Day. And things to work on are a plenty. [...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

This is the best and shortest ME4 summary I've seen so far:

3047.png

Doublepost but have to because it's uunrelated to previous post of mine…

Okay here's 2015/2016 summary of gaming industry (quoting myself from another forum):
The Witcher 3:
tumblr_npcb275Tbs1uw8kzyo5_r1_400.gif

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided:
tumblr_odzc81gE9G1txj8weo1_500.gif

Rise of the Tomb Raider:
DenseHopefulHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

And here's Mass Effect 4 summary on the question about MODERN graphics capabilities:
tumblr_nq06pp1bZD1rmfzd9o2_540.gif

And hell it's not even ingame hair presentation.

Considering the gifs you posted, I was sure your "modern gaming" was about barechested (top for ladies) protagonists being hot and MEA breaking that with cool armor and helmet.

ME 4 demonstrates cinematrographic effects. For a product that is going to be cinematrographic, that matters.

Considering the gifs you posted, I was sure your "modern gaming" was about barechested (top for ladies) protagonists being hot and MEA breaking that with cool armor and helmet.

I posted gifs I found. Never tried to make gif of my own otherwise I'd concentrate on heads only.

But you noticed exactly what EA/Ubi/Rockstar/Zenimax/Warner/etc PR wants you to notice.
Feel wider. Do you really consider ingame armor&helmet cosplay because they need to hide incompetence as - badass?

A new rumor is that Watch Dogs 2, while still can't do proper head hair, is full of pubic hair. And posting ingame pics with frontal nudity from that game apparently can get you banned on wherever irrelevant site/platform.
However, the game includes dress up barbie part without possiblity to change and see, guess what. Hair on your character's head!
http://kotaku.com/props-to-watch-dogs-2-for-making-marcus-look-fly-as-hel-1788969007
I'm not buying.

Last edited:
That could explain the call to diversity. Easier to hide their lack of proficiency to modelize hair when featuring diversity.

After watching a few vids, quite a lot of bald men (maybe women) too.

Looks like the call for diversity is a PC way to hide for unproficiency.

Back
Top Bottom