Enderal - Patch 1.1.5.1 is out

This mod is freakin hard. I kept getting murdered by the 2 spiders in the tutorial zone. Ended up cheating and getting some OP armor via console commands from Nexus Mods.

Does this mod doesn't support Special Edition?
Already answered but I would like to add the developer also has no future plans to release it for the new special edition, as it would take to much work to port.

Is the Ghostwalk bug fixed, that adds to sneaking permanently each time you use it? Didn't see it in the patch notes...

Is the Ghostwalk bug fixed, that adds to sneaking permanently each time you use it? Didn't see it in the patch notes…

Tech:

Fixed an issue with the selection mode of "Ghostwalk".

Is this worth playing? It just didn't impress me at all in the trailers....

Thanks, I forgot to come back here and say I started playing.

I agree that this is worth getting. What Enderal does much better than Nehrim, is give you lots of places to just explore. They also have done a great job of hiding treasure nearly everywhere. You will often find little extras if you jump, look for natural ramps, go underwater, move things, etc. For instance, a book may be hidden under a bed. A chest is in a submerged part of a house or cave. You'll find a suit of armor inside a crushed attic that is only reachable by climbing a nearby cliff. You'll find a bunch of coins inside a well, etc. Lots of buried treasure too.

What I don't know yet, is whether it exists deeper in the game. Nehrim was chock full of stuff in the early areas and nearly barren towards the end. Hopefully, they've maintained the treasure balance throughout this time.

Thanks, I forgot to come back here and say I started playing.

I agree that this is worth getting. What Enderal does much better than Nehrim, is give you lots of places to just explore. They also have done a great job of hiding treasure nearly everywhere. You will often find little extras if you jump, look for natural ramps, go underwater, move things, etc. For instance, a book may be hidden under a bed. A chest is in a submerged part of a house or cave. You'll find a suit of armor inside a crushed attic that is only reachable by climbing a nearby cliff. You'll find a bunch of coins inside a well, etc. Lots of buried treasure too.

What I don't know yet, is whether it exists deeper in the game. Nehrim was chock full of stuff in the early areas and nearly barren towards the end. Hopefully, they've maintained the treasure balance throughout this time.

Yep. Their level design and environment design is on point. Always has been since Nehrim (can't speak on Arktwend, their Morrowind overhaul, as I haven't played it much yet.). Love the little secrets and "nooks and crannies" all over the place. Awesome stuff, really.

Did you do the post-game Nehrim content, 'nut? I thought that was also brilliant. It wasn't as open from what I recall, but it had a lot of creative "Game Jam" type content in it. Like the part where you have to collect a certain amount of items from an open, mountainous map. You had to jump around and find cleverly hidden routes to get to them. And the "twist" that happens and you wake up in the temple. Amazing creativity. It was totally different than the early parts of the game but quite fun and definitely unique.

Enderal is more of that with an even weirder story thus far. Although I haven't done much of the story yet, it certainly hits that otherworldly note right from the beginning sequence.

I played Nehrim on release. Most of the late content got added after I grew bored of it. I never went back and played it as I much prefer Skyrim's engine to Oblivion's. One day.

I played Nehrim on release. Most of the late content got added after I grew bored of it. I never went back and played it as I much prefer Skyrim's engine to Oblivion's. One day.

Oh, it's well worth it, IMO. The story gets really cool, and some of the locations are great. But some of my favorite and most memorable stuff actually happens AFTER the credits roll. Not to spoil too much but you think the game is over, credits roll, but then your buddy tells you that you now have to live the life you created as the hero. :) There is a lot of content after that and it's stuff that also isn't present in the main game for the most part. That's what I mean by "Game Jam' type stuff - features and experiments that you'd expect as part of a Bethesda Game Jam where the devs can just go crazy and design whatever they like. It's neat. :)

Back
Top Bottom