Dishonored 2 - New Features

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Attack of the Fanboy reports that Dishonored 2 gets a free update:

Dishonored 2 Getting New Game Plus And Custom Difficulty In Free Update

Arkane Studios and Bethesda have announced that Dishonored 2 will be getting a free update next month, and it will pack some great new features for fans of the game to check out. This update will include a new game plus mode that will allow you to carry over progression from your first playthrough to subsequent playthroughs, and custom difficulty settings.

[...]
More information.

Betapatch 1.3 is released with, finally, allowing PC to be PC and proving Ubisoft didn't buy Bethesda:

Added a setting to turn OFF Camera Motion Blur

Never finished the first one. Will pick this up long after it's fully patched and all content is released for less than $10.

Added a setting to turn OFF Camera Motion Blur

Thank God. Worst graphic effect ever conceived.

Never finished the first one. Will pick this up long after it's fully patched and all content is released for less than $10.

If you didn't like the first then why buy it at all?

If you didn't like the first then why buy it at all?

It's not a matter of disliking it I finish very few games. For instance I have 450 hours in skyrim but never beat it, 250 in the Witcher 1 but never finished it either ( started over several times played to chapter 4 and stopped for some reason) and so on.

I would bet I've probably only finished 20-30 games in my lifetime despite playing many for hundreds of hours. I'm a habitual restarter, I will play the first 1/2 to 3/4 of a game then lose steam and quit then replay it from the beginning much later and repeat. I'll also restart games over and over min maxing my characters. It's not out of the ordinary for me to spend 50 hours in a game just building different characters or party's.

I believe we discussed that I've spent 24 hours in the Witcher 3 but only got to the griffin. Anyway I've wandered off topic.

I thought dishonored 1 was just ok so I won't pay full price for 2. That's why I'll wait for it to be cheap to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom