Dauntless - Announced for 2017

With these numerous MMOs and MMOwannabee rubbish no wonder RPG of the year was given to DLC.

With the rise of easy to use game making tools and software, one would expect this increase in MMOs and Multiplayer games. They don't require much work or innovation, nor cost much to do, and there is a significant market for them as part of the internet growth and social media.

The more co-op games the better imo.

Joxer, make a friend, play a game with them then go out to dinner and talk about it. It's actually quite a nice experience.

LOL no.
I actually played coop in Saints Row 4 with a friend. What did I get from it? Nothin'. We still discussed other stuff on a coffee, not games. Dinners are out of question.

On a positive side SR4 allows LAN co-op. It's not MMO idiocy where it has to be played over dedicated server.

EDIT:
This is the difference between multiplayer and MMO, a thing some people here seem not to understand when I say the word massive in MMO does not mean current players on some EA/Ubi server but a number planned by CEO from their dreams.

pic.jpg

Next time when you see me writing MMO (part), I hope you'll understand better.

Last edited:
Cliché filled weak game. Check out Shadow Tactics - Blades of the Shogun Demo instead.

I dont know guys, Big huge massive weapons you can ride. Whoever thought of that?

Clearly, The Daggerdale devs have a new gig.

LOL no.
I actually played coop in Saints Row 4 with a friend. What did I get from it? Nothin'. We still discussed other stuff on a coffee, not games. Dinners are out of question.r.

Joxer,

I would take you to dinner and we could talk about whatever you wanted. Games, Phones, Phone Games, Bears, Re-spawning Bears...

You'd be surprised how many topics I can persuade you into that have nothing with games or technology. And you'd want more. Everyone always does.

Except facebook cretins. Can't stand their bullshit and I just leave.
I'm oldschool and have no time to waste on brainwashed idiots.

You'd be surprised how many topics I can persuade you into that have nothing with games or technology. And you'd want more. Everyone always does.

Except facebook cretins. I can't stand their bullshit and I just leave.
I'm oldschool and have no time to waste on social network idiots.

There is nothing that would surprise me about you Joxer.

I would have you at my home any day of the week and I mean that.

Well, there is the distance problem otherwise I'd maybe accept this "marriage proposal". :p
But you never know what the future brings.

I'm honestly sick and tired of my job and if I ever go for development, I'll move to Montreal. No other city has so many talented developers at one place.
And if that happens, dinner it is.

I'm honestly sick and tired of my job and if I ever go for development, I'll move to Montreal. No other city has so many talented developers at one place.
And if that happens, dinner it is.

Montreal is a beautiful City. I will be just outside of there this Feb. on Vacation. Taking the children snowboarding again.

Wife and I might spend a day shopping there.

Wait…

This thread died before anyone added (Bobo's hint) that this game is being made by former Bioware employees!
Cmon ppl, we're supposed to share information (or speculation if details are lacking) here. I'm not gonna buy this turd, but that is no reason to stay ignorant on it's makers.

Eh, what? Oh, yes, I did.

Still the dude's and dude-ttes seem pretty likeable from their photo album.

Bleh, no looks can cover for free2play (most probably pay2win) garbage.

Back
Top Bottom