Tyranny - Review @ Good Game

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Good Game has reviewed Tyranny:

Tyranny is a new PC RPG from Obsidian Entertainment, the same devs who brought us games like Pillars of Eternity and Neverwinter Nights 2- it's hard to find another studio as experienced in role-playing games.
More information.

Tranny

SJW's favorite RPG

A decent review that informs that the product is about playing multiple runs, trying different build ups and shapes in storytelling.
They can not of course assess the quality in neither of each since they have not put out the necessary runs as a referential.

Guy's intervention around 7'45 is priceless.

God, some people are still on the "Tranny" joke. What are you, 8 year olds?

These are the same guys that spammed the "there's no women on the internet" and "all gamers are men" jokes from like 2004-2011…they spammed it in every conversation, laughing at it really hard for as long as they could. It was because learning disabilities prevented them from socializing properly in school. Poor things. :(

We can expect to hear the joke for at least another four years. They never get tired of their old jokes…all they do is find new jokes to laugh at. :-/

It's a shame the internet is such a safe place, and that there's no jocks around to beat them up when they get annoying. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder whether they will feed some of the new spells from this game back into PoE2?

We can expect to hear the joke for at least another four years. They never get tired of their old jokes…all they do is find new jokes to laugh at. :-/
People joking about this should ask themselves why the term tranny to them apparently is more familiar than the term tyranny. ;)

People joking about this should ask themselves why the term tranny to them apparently is more familiar than the term tyranny. ;)

I think you just nailed it. ;)

Well another forum i go to, there is one literal tranny, some dude who is obsessed with tranny's and conspiracy theories(hes not over 9/11), then there is another dude who is in Thailand and constantly talks about how the trannies there are better looking than some of the women in the USA. The last two are constantly posting pics of trannies, the first posts explicit pics and the other posts Thailand ladyboys. Sometimes i forget that it is a gaming forum that i go to.

So yeah i am more familiar with the term tranny than tyranny. :(

talks about how the trannies there are better looking than some of the women in the USA.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's an actual fact. :evilgrin:

I am not a US citizen. Ill try and vote for a tyrant then next election in Australia.

136M search results on Google for "tranny", 25.7M for "tyranny", so it would seem that trannies are far more widely discussed on the internet than tyranny is, by a pretty massive margin.

On a side note, impressive that luj1 triggered some people so badly with just a throwaway 4 word post. :salute:

These are the same guys that spammed the "there's no women on the internet" and "all gamers are men" jokes from like 2004-2011…they spammed it in every conversation, laughing at it really hard for as long as they could. It was because learning disabilities prevented them from socializing properly in school. Poor things. :(

It's a shame the internet is such a safe place, and that there's no jocks around to beat them up when they get annoying. ;)

Seriously Aubrielle, you should not be so quick to jump on soap box here...you're no stranger to extreme stereotyping or ad hominem's.
And coincidentally, Luj may be onto something here. The way everyone is talking, Kyros may indeed be a tranny. ;)

I have zero interest in tranny or tyranny, but I'd at least try tyranny if it was free :biggrin:

Obsidian… Obsidian never changes.

Loved Obs back in the day however many things have changed… PoE and Tranny were done by what can effectively be refered to as the B-team. Now I can understand that Tranny is a fundraiser and sort of a side project so dont care. But what is clear from both games is that Obsidian should NEVER try to design a ruleset efrom scratch ver again. Apparently their next game is based in Pathfinder (which is basicaly 3.5 DnD), so it seems like they realized how much they failed in regards to system building

On a side note, impressive that luj1 triggered some people so badly with just a throwaway 4 word post. :salute:

It was never easier to spot a SJW wasnt it

Last edited:
Seriously Aubrielle, you should not be so quick to jump on soap box here…you're no stranger to extreme stereotyping or ad hominem's.

dont be a meanie Bobo ;(

b4aad952b3dca4482fb0a42bde2311f2.jpg

And coincidentally, Luj may be onto something here.

The way everyone is talking, Kyros may indeed be a tranny. ;)

or a genderfluid

Anyway their writing perhaps is mediocre for someone but for me its total garbage.
Inhabitants in Tyranny talk and behave like californian hipsters (coz its writen by such) not like ancient Bronze-age people (what was promised). BEsides …the designers couldn't create a coherent world and had to make it totally politically correct bullshit... After the SJW fiasco in Pillars of eternity that was the new rule, correctness everywhere and you can bet this game is absolutely ridden with feminism and other liberal BS.. An evil Bronze-age empire that pushes for equality and gender rights … comical ! Now I hate to judge a book by its cover, but when you look at their "writers" it all becomes very clear … :D

Last edited:
Yes, and I don't know what this lot are doing gibbering on about transvestites. All I noticed was Stephanie in the review video!

Back
Top Bottom