Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - 0.3.3 Update

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem has been updated again and has a long lists of fixes and additions.

Update 0.3.3 is now available for you to enjoy !
The team has worked hard to provide quality of life improvements to the game.
You’ll see a new item tooltip UI. Comparing items will be easier than ever !

There is a progress bar when charging an attack, teleporting to town or learning a spell.
The changes and additions can be found at the link. One thing to note is that this update will reset your progression.

More information.

Maybe by 2028 they can achieve 40% of PoE's content

Maybe by 2028 they can achieve 40% of PoE's content

I don't have Wolcen, but this sentence is just unfair.

Poe has MANY years under its belt and it expanded further due to its commercial success. Wolcen is in early acces (alpha if i remember correctly). Also POE was tought from start as an "always online " arpg, this is single player oriented, so the concept of "end game" content is very different.

uh you know this is just one of those projects that got greenlit way too early in development. If you go straight to Early Access with 1/10 of a prototype ure gonna get rekt by 293482 nano-updates and people are gonna get bored. Especially if you change your projects name to a shitty infantile one. When i first saw Umbra i really liked the combat , particularly the quality of particle effects (that rivaled Diablo 3) and certain animations. However i cant stand the hunched-back, default unreal engine PC models and gruesome running animations that are still there. There was too many placeholders for me to back this, felt like an empty cell. The rustic-looking Skill Tree is the newest meaningful adition and I like the functionality it offers even tho its a PoE ripoff (which is a FF ripoff)… As you can see this game is a mixed bag, our vague preview at the Watch does not really do it justice

Last edited:
Poe has MANY years under its belt and it expanded further due to its commercial success.

Its hard to predict what'll happen … this game is gonna drag for YEARS

But know that the core PoE game was made by 4 dudes who were really moderate in marketing. They tested the shit out of pre-alpha, no one actually saw or played PoE pre-alpha. The first PoE build that was available was a LOT more substantial than this

Its hard to predict what'll happen … this game is gonna drag for YEARS

But know that the core PoE game was made by 4 dudes who were really moderate in marketing. They tested the shit out of pre-alpha, no one actually saw or played PoE pre-alpha. The first PoE build that was available was a LOT more substantial than this

This is true, sometimes EA happens too early in the developement process. Also, speaking of Wolcen, i was wondering why the first feature implemented were things of secondary importance for an arpg such character creation and housing (the first is just overlooked by 80% of arpgs, the second could add flavour but c'mon it's single player...)

exactly

Back
Top Bottom