Kingdom Come - Video Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The developers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance show us the internal Alpha.

We happily present the latest development progresses and status of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. In this new video, we delve into the internal Alpha which provides a good overview about the final game.
Learn about various details and features of the game and take a listen to the epic sound of Kingdom Come: Deliverance
https://soundcloud.com/warhorse_studi...
More information.

"...we are working on the hair,beards..."
Yes,please do so,or you shall face the wrath of joxer. :)

The game looks very good and interesting. Very detailed.
The only thing that bothers me is the combat system...for some reason it is confusing for me,everything else is awesome!

And they dropped Mac and Linux versions at launch, the dog companion and the blacksmithing minigame.

Really impressive. I hope all the obvious hard work yields a game that's fun.

Hopefully, horse archery is easy here than in Mount&Blade…

The only thing that bothers me is the combat system…for some reason it is confusing for me,everything else is awesome!

Going by what I saw doing attack, do two step back, attack is going to be very effective.

Impressive! A pity about the dropped features but that's how it goes.

This game won't be everyone's cup of tea, but definitely stands out and is cult classic in making. And no one understands medieval ambiance better than Czechs.
Will be interesting how it plays out though...Vavra is a huge ( negative) critic on TES ( read one of his hilarious articles a while ago), let's see how his project stands up to it.

I'm really happy with this update. For the first time I have the impression that this is an actual game being finished in the not so distant future.

Cutting features (dog, blacksmithing,…) and openly communicating this also shows me that this is a mature and professional studio. I'm hopeful for this game and following products.

Does anyone of you remeber if Henry (the main protagonist) visually will be premade or if we'll have customization options?

Cutting features (dog, blacksmithing,…) and openly communicating this also shows me that this is a mature and professional studio. I'm hopeful for this game and following products.

Vavra was the writer, director and lead designer of Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and Mafia II. The other co-founder of Warhorse Studio is a former Altar Games and Codemaster producer.

They basically picked the best game developers in their country and dumped them all into one studio.

Does anyone of you remeber if Henry (the main protagonist) visually will be premade or if we'll have customization options?

Last I heard it was a premade face.

I really hope they will manage to polish it and optimize it, could be a total classic in the making. Finally a true historical RPG.

Agree 100%, best part of the video even if mentioned features sound cool.

I am a backer so I was always interested in the concept. Interest has been going up and up though. Really looking forward to it.

Vávra said in the video @8m9s that they have "more than hundred perks and lots of skills".

Can we see less videos and more written info? Like:
http://www.pcgamer.com/how-kingdom-come-deliverance-handles-choice-differently-from-other-rpgs/

One instance of branching narrative that stands to mind involved collecting the aforementioned debt from Kunesh. There’s a good chance he’ll beat you up should you choose to approach him directly and while you could flat-out murder him when no one’s looking, this will lock you off from a specific scenario with him later in the game.

Alternatively, you may bump into a trio of pranksters who plan to pelt a disgruntled local's house with dung. Tag along and you'll wind up siding with them in a brawl with law enforcement—payment for which will see them teaching you how to pick locks. From there you're free to case Kunesh's house, and rob the whole place blind if you so choose—a rite of passage for any discerning RPG player. Most interestingly, this event plays out regardless of whether you join in or not, meaning you have a limited window of opportunity within which to engage.

I did back this game on KS.
Among a few dozens of projects backed so far the only disappointment game I got is consoley horrible UI/checkpoints/grind Earthlock. Seems Kingdom Come won't be the next!

Announcing an announcement comes in form of a teaser:

Is it just me who wants to put paws on this game as soon as possible?

Is it just me who wants to put paws on this game as soon as possible?

Not just you. I really want to see how playing a "Bard" is going to play out.

Back
Top Bottom