Vampyr - Darkness Within Trailer

Number 1 interesting rpg of 2017. Looks like it will sink into psyche of vampire more than anything that's been done so far. Good feeling about this.

If they capture the atmosphere as well as with Life is Strange, this will be incredible. Very looking forward to it!

I'm personally hoping more for good game mechanics than hand-wringing cutscenes of the good doctor struggling with his conscience. You know, like an actual RPG. A good story and dialogue would be nice, too. You know, like Bloodlines. :)

I'm personally hoping more for good game mechanics than hand-wringing cutscenes of the good doctor struggling with his conscience. You know, like an actual RPG. A good story and dialogue would be nice, too. You know, like Bloodlines. :)

Yup, I too hope this will be a real RPG.

Life is Strange is stereotypical and not an RPG, but how they managed to make you like or hate some of the chars was incredible.
I recommend to everybody do give this "interactive movie" a shot.

Eh, "rpg" will be light, but will have interesting mechanics. Manage the human cattle and all that (Kind of like being a politician).
Don't expect anything like Bloodlines though...game was good, but silly and cartoonish when it comes to vampirism ( There, I've said it :p).

Back
Top Bottom