Mass Effect: Andromeda - Not all Accessible

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Wccftech they confirmed that Mass Effect:Andromeda will not be entirely explorable due to the absense of relays leaving the door open for new content at a later date.

Speaking about the Tempest, the ship players will be manning to explore the Andromeda galaxy in search for a new home, Mac Walters confirmed that it may not have access to the entirety of the galaxy, most likely leaving the door open for future games set in Andromeda.
More information.

Yea, in previous Mass Effect games we could land on every single possible planet/moon in Milky Way, and could orbit every single star - the galaxy was all accessible. You wanted to travel somewhere and explore it, just name the place and you're set.

But now won't be able to land on 1 planet, 2 moons and won't be able to travel close to 5 stars in Andromeds galaxy due to absence of relays.

Sorry guys, but is Mac Walters serious or is just trolling?

Yea, in previous Mass Effect games we could land on every single possible planet/moon in Milky Way, and could orbit every single star - the galaxy was all accessible. You wanted to travel somewhere and explore it, just name the place and you're set.

But now won't be able to land on 1 planet, 2 moons and won't be able to travel close to 5 stars in Andromeds galaxy due to absence of relays.

You might want to check the "article", because the way I see, you are the one trolling right now...

I'm really hoping I can purchase planets individually as DLC, just like my guns, armor, toothbrush, personal lounge music, companions and clothing.

In other words, "all these inaccessibly planets and moons will be unlocked by wiring the citadel 14,990,000,000 credits for special relay access" …le sigh

But will there be a pleasure droid along with the DLC access to a recreation planet? I mean it's a long, long way from the nearest all-human brothel. :p

You might want to check the "article", because the way I see, you are the one trolling right now…

Shocking that you just noticed this.

Is this news?

I would have been surprised if you could explore the 100 billion stars in the Andromeda system. Another game tried to go that way, not a succes...

Shocking that you just noticed this.

I didn't just noticed it, but this thread trolling has nothing to do with the article (if we can call tweets reporting articles anyway).

Like most games the dlc will come out well after ive finished playing...i can never be bothered to ever touch most games dlc...i hate replaying games and a couple hours of new gameplay or a couple features can never draw me back into the game when its done...

You might want to check the "article", because the way I see, you are the one trolling right now…
I'm always trolling not just there.

Bioware killed their own forums being most probably paid by social networks to use that crap instead. Instead of a discussion, now all we can see is yes-no-maybe oneliners for or made by dumbsters.
If you expect anything but trolling from me on Bioware walls/tweets/rubbish and articles written about that crap, consider yourself a biggest optimist ever lived.

We care for our fans EA repeats for years now. My reply to EA's "care" is up yours.

Bioware killed their own forums being most probably paid by social networks to use that crap instead. Instead of a discussion, now all we can see is yes-no-maybe oneliners for or made by dumbsters.

Now? They never had discussion about their games in their own forums outside of Gaider correcting people's assumptions about past games plot and lore. All they ever did was yes-no-maybe oneliners, regardless of the medium.

You really need to do less trolling and concentrate more on reality dude.

I don't remember Gaider posts at all, see I'm obsessed with something he doesn't have. Hair. How could he understand my needs then?
I do remember others' posts that weren't oneliners.

A nice suggestion I just can't follow. It's like asking a turtle to start flying. Or asking Bethesda to make TES game without hundreds of bugs.
Reality, yours and mine, is not the same. I cannot accept yours.

Guys is this trailer new or old?

Anyway, I've got an instant allergic reaction soon after it started. Guess why, here is hint (two things caused me pain):
pic.jpg

Eh? No, the video is more like Katarina from League of Legends in 3D.
Totally the girl with red hair moves - you may see it animated starts cca 2nd minute (although whole vid is good):

Jackie Chan cannot appear/disappear like that.

Eh? Everyone would. TBH I'm kinda sick of seeing her in almost every blind normal match…

What's shocking in it? It's not scam/gamble/milk-o-rama and I adore probably the most toxic community that ever existed. :)

It's so toxic you're lucky if noone wishes your parents dead or that you get cancer. Kids these days... Learning from phones and facebooks...

Back
Top Bottom