Soul Saga - Delayed to 2017

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Here's an development update for the J-RPG Soul Saga:

Development

Soul Saga's development continues to move forward well as I focus on the core content. A lot of experimentation and iteration is being done to achieve the quality I want you to have, which takes a bit longer to achieve. With this year coming to a close, 2017 will have to be the year that Soul Saga releases. I'm sincerely sorry for the delay. When I first began working on Soul Saga I never imagined I would put so much content and polish into my first game, but I've grown to love Soul Saga and my backers with all of my heart. I firmly believe that everyone of them deserves a quality game, and that means the end result is much more important than the time frame. I promise that I am pushing forward as fast as I can to get you the best game I can make.

I'm getting so close to the end, but there's still more content and polish to add. I can't wait to finally be able to share Soul Saga with you. I do have a time frame in mind for myself and will let you know as soon as everything is 100% finished and ready for your enjoyment! I couldn't have pushed Soul Saga this long and far without your support. The best motivation I have to keep going on this long journey is knowing you'll get to enjoy Soul Saga when it's complete. Thank you so much for always being there for me! :)
More information.

There is a bear in the left team. 30FPS+stutters like if it's a phonegame. No buy from me.

Back
Top Bottom