XCOM 2 - Long War 2 Mod Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@SteamCommunity Long War Studios has changed its name to Pavonis Interactive and announce the 'Long War 2 Mod' as well as something else ambitious.

Long War 2 Mod Coming to XCOM 2 on PC
6 January - Hinkle2K

Long War Studios, the development outfit responsible for great XCOM 2 PC content such as the Alien Pack[xcom.com] and the Perk and Laser Pack[xcom.com] mods, has a new name: Pavonis Interactive, and a new web site[www.pavonisinteractive.com]. And the team has been working on something ambitious. We'll be sharing more in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

In the meanwhile, make sure you're following the XCOM 2 Steam Community hub so you don't miss any future announcements on XCOM 2. Knowledge is power, Commander.

Be sure to follow XCOM on Twitter and Like XCOM on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest information on XCOM 2. If you're looking to enlist with the Resistance, join the 2K Forums[forums.2k.com]!
More information.

Now that's great news :)

I hope they start out with a "not quite so long war" option. Long War was forever!

Long war was certainly great, though it certainly lived up to it's name :( I've been looking for a reason to play XCOM 2 again, and this might just be it. My last play-though was in Iron-Man mode; I got all the way to the final mission without losing a single team member, then had them half wiped out on one of the final battles >:O I still won, though am not sure I can better that. #£&!%@ stupidly, addictive game.

The last Mission has too many Battles, but the very last one is a real pain in the a$$, specially when we get a lot of our teammembers charmed/panicked, like mine did.
I still managed to win, somehow (I was playing at Normal level)

Last edited:
I hope they start out with a "not quite so long war" option. Long War was forever!
At least it was aptly named. I wouldn't say "forever" though. Xenonauts was forever.

I worked on this. Made me couple K's richer. [in our domestic currency]

In the wake of this news, you can get XCOM 2 for US$ 12 if you sign up for Humble Monthly.

The game may have had a kinda troubled release, but now it's much more stable and it has a great modding community around it. To me, it's a top-notch tactical squad game, and one of big contenders for Strategy Game of 2016 (everybody knows the other one and it has a roman number in its name :p )

I wouldn't miss it if I were you! :)

Tnx. I got it :)
We will also get 6 more games on 2.2.2017 :)
12$ is more than 75% off! I love it! :D

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that XCOM 2 is still $60 on Steam. It's almost a year old now!

Back
Top Bottom