Torment: Tides of Numenera - A New Take On Combat

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Here's a new trailer Torment: Tides of Numenera:

Torment: Tides of Numenera - A New Take On Combat

The world of Torment: Tides of Numenera is rife with conflict. Although you can avoid or resolve dangerous situations in bloodless ways, using deception, persuasion or stealth, sometimes your decisions or even just a bad roll of the dice may mean that blood will need to be spilt. See how you can emerge from such conflicts victorious!
More information.

Does the announcer have a cold?

Love what he's saying, though. I haven't dealt with living tattoos for a while!

I'm absolutely psyched up for this game.
After the meh of Pillars and the double-meh of Tyranny, finally, something for my twisted taste...
Does anyone know if a physical copy (full of goodies, presumably ) is planned?

I am ready to receive it.

This is the only RPG being released in the first half of 2017 that I'm really looking forward to. I'll probably still let the rest of you beta test it for about a month before I purchase it though. This looks like the type of game that'll have multiple patches and tweaks in the first few weeks.

Yea right I bet you'll play ME4 before anyone else does. :p

So the question is how many times do you need to die to exhaust all of Maze's content?! :)

Typical. More broken promises because they advertised the CE as "backer-only" during the Kickstarter.

There is actually no CE pre-order for North America (or PC physical for that matter). The CE is only available in a few European countries.

I will never support anything crowdfunding ever again.
What if original developers od Drakensang 1&2 return with Drakensang 3 project?
Wait, no, I'm not sure what you think about that game...

What if someone makes a project of a diving game where you need hundreds of hours to finish all repetitive diving locations - the only reason you liked Black Flag more than Rogue?

OFF T

What if someone makes a project of a diving game where you need hundreds of hours to finish all repetitive diving locations - the only reason you liked Black Flag more than Rogue?

Heh-heh, the Endless Ocean games on the Wii were exactly that!
I still keep playing 'em, no matter how repetitive / ugly they are. :)

As for the digital copies....
Both Wasteland2, Pillars and Tyranny physicals were chance-purchases for me.

Went to my local game store drooling over the new releases, grabbed some some game from the shelf, went to the counter, saw the physical shiny box BEHIND THE CLERK IN THE DARKEST BOTTOM OF THE SHOP, immediately grabbed it like a hawk, and went home with two games.

Typical. More broken promises because they advertised the CE as "backer-only" during the Kickstarter.
Well, I learned my lesson some time ago already. I will never support anything crowdfunding ever again.

Why does this even matter?

Hmm, combat wasn't too bad. I want to see how much talky-talky there is before I take the plunge. Torment bored me to death. Reading should always be optional. If characters talk while you are moving from location to location, that is acceptable, but I don't want to stop the action to read.

What if original developers od Drakensang 1&2 return with Drakensang 3 project?
Wait, no, I'm not sure what you think about that game…

They can go and seek funding from someone who is not me :) .

What? The reason I liked BF more than Rogue was because BF had an actual story and characters that weren't as flat as Kate Moss' tits :biggrin: .

Why does this even matter?

It matters to me because if I pledge in excess of $100 then I'd prefer if a developer keeps true to their word. I'd like to be able to trust in their promises. I prefer not to feel and be treated like a stupid fish who can be baited with lofty promises that are worth fuck all. Or to be treated like Lando Calrissian when Vader altered the deal.
But that's me… YMMV. My consequence is clear. No more crowdfunding for me, especially not inXile.

Back
Top Bottom