Seven - Isometric Stealth Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCGamer A new video for Seven: The Days Long Gone shows off the isometric combat.

"Our game is coming in 2017 for sure," said IMGN.PRO's Jakub Ryłko of its incoming role-player Seven: The Days Long Gone when I caught up with him last month. This is good news, I reckon, because the open-world isometric sandbox sounds very promising—with its sprawling visa-restricted map, credible take on the post-apocalypse, and smart-looking combat and stealth. The game's latest trailer teases the latter.

"If you want to try stealth approach it will require you to be focused, plan your moves and carefully execute your plans," Ryłko told me previously. "A combative approach gives you chance to use the cool, a bit arcade-like, skills and moves. We want to give players diversified choices, to enhance the freedom by gameplay as well."
More information.

Forget about PoE2 - now HERE is a game that I am really waiting for ! This looks like it is going to be a great one

Isn't Copper Dreams by Whalenought Studios supposed to be similar to this? Copper Dreams is turn-based, though. I think.

I remember people didn't much like the look of it when it was announced. I think it looks pretty interesting.

When it was first announced people were interest, then the first gameplay trailer showed something that looked like a hack&slash game instead of a stealth game and lost interest.

This trailer looks more like a stealth game.

I wouldn't even mind if it is a bit more hack n slash. It doesn't seem to be the sort mouse-battering clickathon of an ARPG, and I'm curious how well this sort of game will work with the high-elevation perspective.

Back
Top Bottom