Pillars of Eternity II - All About Naga!

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest Fig update for Pillars of Eternity 2 focuses on Naga. There are some pictures of the creatures at the link provided.

Lore

Naga are a species of intelligent, reptilian wilder. They are native to many islands in the Deadfire Archipelago, and their various subspecies have adapted to a variety of conditions present there, including jungles, coral atolls, and volcanic slopes.

Social by nature, they tend to live in large groups, often under the guidance of spiritual leaders. Most are highly religious and consider themselves more sensitive to the will of the gods than kith societies, which has led to violent confrontations between the native naga and the many newcomers to Deadfire. On the other hand, they maintain neutral relationships with most Huana tribes.

Their long-established oral tradition tells of the cataclysmic devastation of the archipelago millennia ago, and of the kith misdeeds that preceded it. Many attribute naga hostilities to these tales and to the mistrust they engender.

As development continues, we will update you with more in-game footage, animations, and information about the naga and other creatures living within Deadfire.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our Backer Portal update!
More information.

Next Stretch Goal: $4.75m - Sea Monsters, Fishing!
Hunt Sea Monsters and Go Fishing!

Well it brings a smile on my face to see Sawyer's pirate pet RPG is going as planed.

I honestly don't want to know about monsters, I'll rather go in unspoiled. What I'd like to know is how they're going to evolve character building to make classes more fun and distinct, and what changes they have planned for the combat system...

Probably not but you'll be able to use various baits to catch fish during your sea journeys. And these various baits you use in fishing will give different bonuses to your party! And you'll be able to customize your pirate ship! And change the color of your ship's sails! And there will be pirate battles! And…

Back
Top Bottom