Non-RPG General News - Fear Effect Sedna Demo

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Fear Effect Sedna, an isometric, real time tactical game is getting close to release and have released a demo on Steam of the first 30 minutes of the game according to the last Kickstarter update.

Hands on the game already?

...a demo is now available on Steam! Not an early prototype: the actual demo, which is basically the first 30 minutes of the game.
Introducing the new tactical mode
Introducing the new tactical mode

It will include all that we couldn't show you in the prototype:

• Infiltration mechanics! Once you enter stealth mode, you'll be able to see the the enemies' field of view.
  • Stealth kills! Easier, faster, deadlier.
  • Better character skills! And this time they'll be really different and complementary.
  • New voice actors! The whole crew is a delight to work with, and we're very happy with this cast led by Natalie Roers - the voice of Hana in last year's prototype.
  • Smarter AIs! With the revamped cover system, they will try to flank you, call allies, move from a cover to another, stay hidden when their health is low...
  • More death scenes! Just because... well, we all like those.
  • Challenging puzzles! Prepare to fail!
And many more minor improvements that we're sure you will notice.

Please note that this demo is not a fully polished version, and that we still have a few things to work on before the full release! But it will give you a lot more faithful glimpse of what Fear Effect Sedna will be.
More information.

Be part of a new Fear Effect adventure with Fear Effect Sedna, a new game in the classic series made popular on the original PlayStation console.
Publisher: SQUARE ENIX, Forever Entertainment S. A.
Square's ports to PC tend to be hit or miss. I'm actually interested in this game but will rather wait for some user input (on the game when it's released, not demo).

Square's ports to PC tend to be hit or miss. I'm actually interested in this game but will rather wait for some user input (on the game when it's released, not demo).

Aren't you a little curious through? I might download it and try it out because it looks fun. Graphically I think it looks nice and much better than a lot of rpgs I have played.

Aren't you a little curious through? I might download it and try it out because it looks fun. Graphically I think it looks nice and much better than a lot of rpgs I have played.

You must have played a lot of shitty-looking RPGs. ;)

Seriously though, this looks very dated to me.

Of course it looks dated. I quoted where it's source is.
Anyway no, I won't try the demo, I'll wait for user input about the full game.

Back
Top Bottom