Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launching 2018

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to launch Spring 2018. Check out the screenshots here.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

[...]
More information.

Console exclusives? On RPGWatch? Blasphemy!

I'm looking at you tomaspen

So, no PC again for this game. I guess i will have to get a PS4. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with a PS4? Is there some type of adapter?

Better no PC version ever, than scamming people with crash-o-rama Bully port.

Who, me? Yea, they can continue hoping.

Put in maybe 15 hours in the first game. Just didn't grab me.

This is pissing me off...one of the very few games I want to play on pc, and now will probably have to wait a year or two or three after the console release. GTA V was an awesome port though, so I would have high hopes for this one. And I looove the Old West setting, which makes it more aggravating that they won't even announce a pc port yet. I have been anticipating this game for awhile now.

Hopefully they made the code for this release more PC portable. Hopefully.

I enjoyed 1 a whole lot when I had a console. I only play on PC now so hopefully at some point it will work there.

Console exclusives? On RPGWatch? Blasphemy!

Yes, I agree. I will accept any punishment the Watch chooses to administer.

Last edited:
At the time, it was a great GTA clone - very well executed.

But it wasn't THAT good - and people tend to overrate it a bit. Also, it was way too easy because of the magical auto-target feature.

It's worth buying a PS4 just for Nioh. I did that in Feb and I have not played anything else since. I never play on the TV - I wired the PS4 to my router and use Remote Play to pretend I am really playing on PC.

Back
Top Bottom