Diablo 2 - Median XL Mod Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PC Gamer reports that the Diablo 2 full conversion Median XL just got a big update:

Diablo 2's Median XL mod just received a huge update

It increases the level cap and adds heaps of new content.

The developers of Median XL describe their creation as "the greatest Diablo II full conversion mod", and you know, they might have a point. It's a massive modification that adds piles of new skills and items, improved AI, endgame "uberquests" and more. It's where you go when you want more Diablo, but you don't want to turn to Diablo III.

The enormo-mod just got even more, er, enormous with its 2017 update, which arrived a few days ago. You can find the full changelog here, and grab the mod itself from here, and if you don't fancy combing through that huge document, I've summarised the main additions below.

[...]
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

MEDIAN is the best and most well-known total conversion for Diablo 2. Is there a private server running MEDIAN?

Great work (think the guy is behind some of Skyrim's better, "new" mods recently)...but too radical change from vanilla, for my liking.

Not sure if it's worth playing a modded D2 this late in the game, but I do have fond memories of playing D2 w/ the Eastern Sun mod.

Back
Top Bottom