GOG Games - Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Oblivion on GOG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Bethesda has made Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate and TES IVOblivion GOTY Deluxe available on GOG with a 50% discount for the coming days. The older Fallout and TES games are available with a 75% discount.

More information.

Great news, indeed, Myrthos!

Maybe it's time to replace my TES IV physical copy for a digital one :)

Last edited:
Great to see NV make it to GOG ! Could not care less for the steaming pile of pig dung that is Fallout 3, and am pretty meh about Oblivion.

I only purchased Fallout 3 as I liked the exploration aspects, the size and some of its stories - not tried the DLCs yet. I also bought it since I sold my physical copy and since GoG removed the GFWL plague from it.

I already have NV ultimate edition on Steam and it is fine.

I wouldn't touch Oblivion with an ugly stick.

That's okay, Bethesda did that for you. I loved the game back in the day, but the Potato-head faces just look horrible today ;)

Apart from Morrowind I have the fondest memories of Oblivion.

True, the base game is bland and level-scaling is for console gamers. But have you ever played FCOM Oblivion? That is a whole new game and I like it better than Skyrim.

Played them all to death, and finished all but FO:NV multiple times. Good memories.

Fallout 3 is one my favorite games ever and is an excellent open-world RPG. I still have yet to play New Vegas :)

Played them all to death, and finished all but FO:NV multiple times. Good memories.

Fallout 3 is one my favorite games ever and is an excellent open-world RPG. I still have yet to play New Vegas

What in the name of…? :speechless:

Have you ever tried the other Fallout games?

Yeah, I have played Fallout 1, 2, 3, and a bit of Tactics :) I'd say Fallout 1 is really my favorite of the series, but I tend to prefer more tactical RPGs to the action ones. That said, I do enjoy action RPGs and Fallout 3 is one of my favorites.

After a looong time with MW ignoring OB I've recently come to appreciate the later quite a bit.... Once I ditched FCOM and I modded it to my liking of course.

NV has been staring at me for the longest time. The thought of how much time and effort that has to be invested into playing/modding these games though keeps holding me back. One day I'll muster the intestinal fortitude to dive into it.

Glad they're on GOG though, I've physical copies of all of them except NV, will be good to go digital eventually.

I had a ton of fun with Oblivion. Definitely more fun than I could squeeze out of Morrowind. (And then had even more fun yet with Skyrim.)

NV has been staring at me for the longest time. The thought of how much time and effort that has to be invested into playing/modding these games though keeps holding me back.

New Vegas is good out of the box. Toss NMC's texture pack on to it if you want to make it somewhat prettier.

GoG already gifted me the Fallout Ultimate Collection for free so…

Yeah, I have played Fallout 1, 2, 3, and a bit of Tactics :) I'd say Fallout 1 is really my favorite of the series, but I tend to prefer more tactical RPGs to the action ones. That said, I do enjoy action RPGs and Fallout 3 is one of my favorites.
How many mods do you use?

Back
Top Bottom