Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Release Date October 3rd

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Battle Chasers: Nightwar will be released October 3rd on Steam and GOG.

Backers,

How about a release date?!

Battle Chasers: Nightwar is coming October 3rd, 2017!

Pre-orders on Amazon, Steam and others have opened... signalling the official close to the sale of pledge packages (which had continued through our website). Thank you to everyone who supported us.

You should have gotten your backer survey email, so check your inbox (and spam/junk folders)!

Up next, beta date... hold on to your butts!

-Airship
More information.

While some are excited about getting AC clones in October beside Elex, Nightwar is a game I expect to be much more fun.

I wasn't a backer (KS project had consoles included) and it could still be yet another checkpoints based grinder, here's hope it is not so I can buy it after I finish Elex.

Backed it and looking forward to release.
So far it have all looked pretty good so am hopeful that the game will deliver on it's promises.

500 bucks? For a story that never got finished and will never get finished released as integral?
You got to be kidding me.

No. I have a countersuggestion to JDRize yourself with HPL and preorder Neonomicon plus Providence Act 3 limited hardcover collections (Acts 1 and 2 are already released).
Thank me later.

Totally missed this one... looks pretty cool. Added it to my nearly unmanageable, massive queue of games to play that will require me to be reincarnated to have any chance to get through them all!

Back
Top Bottom