GOG Games - Summer Sale 2017

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Over 1500 Games are on sale at Good old Games in their yearly Summer Sale, with discounts ranging from 10% to 90% and on your first purchase you get Rebel Galaxy for free. Next week Tyranny will be added to the list of games as well.

More information.

Note that the following games that are on sale will also be in our Key giveaway (although some are Steam keys), which will start shortly.
Title | Shop
Avadon: The Black Fortress|Steam
Broforce|Steam
Broken Age|Steam
Broken Sword 5|Steam
Day of the Tentacle Remastered|Steam
Dragon Age Origins|Steam
Eador|GOG
Frozen Synapse|Steam
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dream|Steam
Hand of Fate|Steam
Holy Potatoes! A weapon Shop!?|Steam
Legends of Eisenwald|Steam
Mount & Blade: Warband|GOG
Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition|Steam
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs|Steam
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat|GOG
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky|GOG
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl|GOG
Stardew Valley|Steam
System Shock Pack (SS+SS:E+SS2)|Steam
Torment: Tides of Numenera(Kickstarter edition)|Steam
Ultima Underworld 1+2|GOG
Wasteland 2|Steam
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Digital|GOG

Does the Tyranny 50% off code still work, and will it work on GOG?

The code from the FIG camping for Deafire? That only work on Paradox store and it won't be valid much longer (supposed to end in May, there was a short extension but I don't remember to when).

Nice deal. I was curious about Rebel Galaxy anyways so I grabbed the Dark Sun games for $3. I've been wanting to try those for a long time.

strange deal. Deponia is in the list of Adventure games for 99c. All the sequels/chapters are also discounted.

The series is $7.96 but Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday is 50% off at $14.99 by itself (update: the checkout says its $2.99 so I think there's something wrong with the sale).

Short answer - if you just want Deponia Doomsday, buy the series - it makes the title around 70-75% off and you get some extras thrown in.

Nice deal. I was curious about Rebel Galaxy anyways so I grabbed the Dark Sun games for $3. I've been wanting to try those for a long time.

RG is a nice game, especially for such a small studio. Although, it grows old pretty fast. My nephews love to watch it, so I play it every now and then when they come to visit (53 h as of yet :-/).

Does this mean that the steam sale is around the corner?

They say the Steam Summer Sale will reach us on 22th June

I called it. The Deponia Series on GOG is at $20 now. Both my credit cards failed this AM so I missed out on the mistake.

strange deal. Deponia is in the list of Adventure games for 99c. All the sequels/chapters are also discounted.

The series is $7.96 but Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday is 50% off at $14.99 by itself (update: the checkout says its $2.99 so I think there's something wrong with the sale).
According to the Excel file that GOG sent around these should be the discounts on Deponia games:
Deponia 95,00%
Deponia 2 Chaos On Deponia 90,00%
Deponia Doomsday 50,00%

Then again I certainly have not checked if the 1526 entries in the list have the correct discounts :)

Rebel Galaxy is an Addictive Must-Play!

No Tranny, no thanks..

The sale has changed a bit in the sense that you now also get Alan Wake's American Nightmare for free whenever you have purchased at least 10$ during the sale.
Yes, that's true - our Summer Sale just got an upgrade. It's no longer Rebel Galaxy free with your first purchase, now it's Rebel Galaxy free AND Alan's Wake's American Nightmare for all 10+ USD purchases (or equivalent in your local currency). What's also important, the offer works retroactively, and the game will be added soon to all eligible accounts.

Back
Top Bottom