Grim Dawn - Version 1.0.1.0 released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Action RPG Grim Dawn got a major update:

Grim Dawn Version 1.0.1.0

A wild update approaches! With this major patch, we are bringing you many quality of life changes, bridging some of the tech improvements we have been working on for the upcoming Grim Dawn Expansion.

This is a major step towards getting the expansion in your hands later this year and it is finally here!

With this update, we are also expanding on the awesome collection of Illusions available within the Loyalist Upgrade. Current and new owners of this collection will find two new helms available from Kory the Keeper in Devil's Crossing: the prestigious Helm of the Venerable Warrior and the bloody Pillager's Dread Helm!

We hope you enjoy these latest changes to Grim Dawn and hope to see you in the expansion!

(For GOG Users: the patch is still in the final steps of the release process, but we expect it to go live within the next day or so)

Changelog V1.0.1.0

[...]
More information.

can't wait for expansion. Gonna be epic!

Blows my mind that they're still updating this. I guess am used to EA/Ubisoft practices. :D

Blows my mind that they're still updating this. I guess am used to EA/Ubisoft practices. :D
#1 They were working on the console version that is to be released soon I think
#2 They didn't release an expansion yet which is coming soon.

After those two I doubt they will be working more unless they plan to do another expansion.
But we know they are already working on something else in the background.

Eh? This still going until Wolcen comes out?

I guess it's good for fans - but I found it pretty boring to be honest. Actually prefer Titan Quest - which is saying something, as I don't think TQ is all that great either.

Eh? This still going until Wolcen comes out?

i have nothing against wolcen but i think the two games are not even comparable today.

When wolcen will be content complete you can make a comparison.

After I downloaded the patch, I read the patch notes and this part scared me - "Due to the changes in save format, characters played in V1.0.1.0 will not be compatible with earlier versions of the game."

I thought, wtf, don't tell me my character and his game progress will be gone! (I play single player only) Then when I started the game, my character was still there, and I just had to change the game option back to a single player game, loaded the game, and everything was fine. All my progress, items and level were still there. Whew!

Now that I think about it, I had just misread/misunderstood what that note means.

Yes exactly the same happend to me. I just was ready to post in the forum until I realised that that I misread this sentance. I did induce me with fear.....

Back
Top Bottom