Kingmaker - Companion Jubilost

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
One of the companions that can join your party in Pathfinder: Kingmaker is Jubilost Nartropple.

The name of Jubilost Nartropple is known to each and every educated person in all of Avistan. Or rather Jubilost himself won't accept the idea that someone, who does not know his name, could possibly be called an educated person. A renowned adventurer, who traveled the Inner Sea region back and forth, prolific writer and tireless explorer, Jubilost likes to brag, that every good household is bound to have at least one of his books - whether it's an expensive illustrated atlas or a cheap collection of cooking recipes. He doesn't care that those envious of his many talents call him haughty and rude - after all he can insult them much worse - and in a dozen different languages at that!

More information.

Hope this isn't the only companion written by MCA. In PoE you could have really felt the difference in writing standard between Durance and other henchmen.

I really want him to write some quest arcs, though.

Not a fan of that person.

Typical Avellone desperate-for-attention crap.

Yet another annoying gnome character. *sigh*

I wasn't aware they were going to add voice-overs. It sounds good. The flowing river water effect is nicely done as well, although it's just a looping graphic.

Last edited:
Not so awesome voiceover, but at least it has one.. Still no TB so its a pass for me.

Yea… Not a type you'd bed with.
Kill it. When an opportunity in the game appears, of course.

Means, I disagree on your second sentence excuse. :p

Hope this isn't the only companion written by MCA. In PoE you could have really felt the difference in writing standard between Durance and other henchmen.

I really want him to write some quest arcs, though.
He is writing this gnome and iconic Pathfinder female Barbarian that can be a companion.
And he said he is writing another 3 companions that were not mentioned yet.

This gnome already exists in the PnP module and his personality is already like that.
Avellone is just writing his lines for the game and using similar personality that those that played the PnP module will expect him to have.

Almost all "known" Pathfinder characters I saw were clichéd one way or another.
Just comes with the setting, I guess. There isn't really anything that hasn't been done with classic fantasy.

Is there permadeath in the game? This is kind of character that I would like to use just to see him die.

Hope we have the opportunity to kill our companions in this game. This one is high on the list.

Hope we have the opportunity to kill our companions in this game. This one is high on the list.
If you don't want them you can leave them behind in your Castle and they will manage it for you (in the way they like..) :)

If you don't want them you can leave them behind in your Castle and they will manage it for you (in the way they like..) :)

Can't I just leave them in the castle dungeon instead?

Back
Top Bottom