Shadow of War - Bring your Nemesis

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCInvasion Shadow of War will allow you to import your nemesis from Shadow of Mordor.

Warner Bros will be letting players of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor import their top Nemesis and Follower to Middle-earth: Shadow of War.

With the Nemesis Forge, the personal stories that were created in the first game can be carried over by importing the highest ranking Nemesis and Orc Follower. Simply put, it’s a neat way to carry over the story into the new game if you played the first game.

New players obviously won’t have access to a Nemesis import so to address that Warner is making Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor free on Steam from today until 9 July. The trailer below demonstrates how this will work.

More information.

Shadow of Mordor is a MustPlay™️, amazing best game since Arkham Knight!

Yea? I'll die an ignorant fool then.

Sarcasm mode, level Insane? :)

BTW This game draws strange crap. See this article about future dating sims, in other words about possible Mordor dating simulator. Yes, you see it right. I rather didnt read it very carefully so I dont know if author is insane and take some jokes seriously, or those ppl are "bio drones, level insane" or…

http://sirusgaming.info/2017/06/did...r-just-stumble-upon-the-future-of-dating-sims

Must read article for joxer and luj1. :biggrin:

I wouldn't call it best game ever but i enjoyed playing it and don't regret buying it (though I did wait for the goty version). Steam sez i spent 40 hours in the game. Doubt i will play it gain but it was worth the $$. Anyways for $4.00 that steam is currently charging it is not much of a risk to try.

Shadow of Mordor is fun for few hours then it gets really repetitive and boring...

The first game is pretty fun for an action-centred sandbox. I really liked the Nemesis System, it should be used in RPGs.

I used the first one as a graphics benchmark for my new rig back then. Almost never dropped below 60 FPS on ultra. Yay me!

Other than that a distinguished, monocled Watcher does not have to play this (or the new one).

I found the first quite a bit of fun but Got side tracked before I could finish.

I’ll probably do a full playthrough before the second one is released.

Monolith is one of best western devs( when it comes to gameplay), but wasting their talent on this.
Get rid of this Talin/is/whatstheboringdudesname and bring back Kate!

Kate has seen what happened to Lara Croft so she's hiding out in some forgotten closet at a publisher best not named.

The first one was OK but just got too easy. Other than that, I enjoyed it. Ending was a bit meh.

Back
Top Bottom