Legends of Ellaria - Coming to Early Access

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The sandbox game Legends of Ellaria, merging FPS, RTS and RPG features in one, will be available in Early Access July 28.

We are excited to announce that after four years of development, hard work, and the support of our community, Legends of Ellaria is finally coming to Early Access on July 28, 2017!

We prepared a Launch Trailer just for the occasion, and it would help us infinitely if you can like, share, and even comment on your thoughts about release!

Our Official Steam page is approved as well, please add the game to your wishlist and follow it for release, and the more feedback we have from as many players as we can, the more we will improve into the full release of a truly epic game :).

More information.

When you try and please everyone you usually please no one. I see FPS and RTS and I won't even watch the video. Could be my loss but I hate RTS with a passion.

I have nothing against hybrids, in fact I love them when done well.

But I remember someone already commented in earlier discussions about this game - it's trying to combine perhaps too many things inside without AAA budget.
Pessimism aside, I'm still interested what the final game will look like. Sorry, but because so many games I have in backlog, extensive betatesting is out of question (unless a title just hits all the right places on me, but this one is not it).

Speaking of hybrids...

Sacrifice? YES

Spellforce? Meh

Neverheard…
How about commenting on another earlyaccess hybrid: Saelig?

Wait… Was this one even mentioned on RPGwatch before?

Speaking of hybrids…

Sacrifice? YES

Spellforce? Meh

Space Rangers? Hell yeah.

King Arthur Trpwg? Great fun.

On topic: Legends of Ellaria? Maybe, I'm sceptical but will keep my eyes on it.

Back
Top Bottom