Kingmaker - Kickstarter Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
There are 3 days left for the successful Pathfinder: Kingmaker Kickstarter campaign:

The final 3 days! Fan feedback, games media impressions and Skydiving!

As we're approaching the end of our Kickstarter campaign, we're giving it everything we've got to reach those stretch goals. This means we are going to up the frequency of our updates for the last days of our campaign.

Compilation of press feedback

Since we had announced Pathfinder: Kingmaker almost two months ago we saw quite the interest from the game media. It is always very exciting to get feedback on your game, especially at the early stages of development. For those of you who missed the articles we made a brief compilation.

North America:

"Almost everything I asked about in terms of story seemed to have a layer beyond what I expected--the advantage of having years of tabletop playtesting, perhaps. If these different aspects of Kingmaker can coalesce into a dramatic whole, this could be special."IGN.com

these are many common elements in a CRPG title, but Pathfinder's setting and lore makes this particular outing feel otherwise distinct... If the alpha build was any indication, then there’s plenty of opportunities to shape your own identity and leave your mark on the world.” Gamespot.com

“Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a much-anticipated isometric RPG take on the classic pen-and-paper game.” – PCGamer.com

"For fans of the tabletop game, this will be a great opportunity to translate their fantasy adventures to their desktops." – Game Informer

"First impressions from in and around the bandit lord's fortress; the game looks incredible. The in-progress menus are attractive and orderly, the environments lush and vivid, the character portraits appealing and refined. What voice acting there was, was convincing and professional." – mmorpg.com

[...]

More information.

66 hours to go and 21K away from the next stretch goal. I think we can lock that one in. A bit of a shame about the 800K stretch goal through.

66 hours to go and 21K away from the next stretch goal. I think we can lock that one in. A bit of a shame about the 800K stretch goal through.

They still have a chance to hit 800k if their paypal contributions go towards the stretch goals.

Good to see we'll get the extra story chapter. Optimally, I'd take that over archetypes any day.

Less than $3000 to go with 54hours left. Extra story will definitely be unlocked. Wonder if archetypes will be met via paypal.

Less than $3000 to go with 54hours left. Extra story will definitely be unlocked. Wonder if archetypes will be met via paypal.

The kickstarter is getting between 1,5-2k dollars per hour with 49 hours to go. Worst case scenario, they'll still get about more 70k (total around 780k) until the end, so yeah, I think they'll reach it by paypal, maybe even in the kickstarter campaign. The new NPC is impossible only by kickstarter, though

Back
Top Bottom