Demiurgos - Alt-History RPG on Kickstarter

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Demiurgos: Path of the Leviathan is a history Driven - open world - RPG-Adventure now live on Kickstarter and seeking 8K.

Detailed Open-World

• Roam a continuously opening, growing and ultimately entirely open, accessible, vivid and detailed world.
  • Meet historic social classes: the industrial proletariat, the spartan helotes or the victorian bourgeoisie.
  • Strive for the benevolence of the factions to further your own agenda or remain faithful to your spartan homeland.
  • Traverse vast areals with numerous enterable buildings - travel throughout the mediterranean and oriental world with modern means of transport.
History Driven

• Simulate authentically arranged events of the antic Persian wars - in the late age of the industrial revolution.
  • The historic continuum has been shattered - the fragments reconstructed like a cubistic painting.
  • Interchangeability of historic events, in light of prevailing principles, gives you an altered and unusual perspective on history and it's conception.
  • Blending of philosophic positions and theories demonstrates ambivalence and principality at the same time.
RPG-Adventure

• Experience a gripping action thriller with 9 varying and 3 distinctly different endings.
  • Nearly every action influences the course of history - often considerably and sometimes substantially.
  • You are no nameless hero.
  • You are Achos Polikron - first commissioner of messenai -known to the Politeia for his zealous fervor and great virtue.
  • As a powerful individual you step into an unstable world and it is your destiny to fight for true order on this planet.
[...]
More information.

I wish there were more original thinkers in the industry, like the people who are making Demiurgos and No Truce with the Furies. This is really authentic. Also they are looking for only 8k. I'd rather have fundraisers for this kind of project, rather than push for crossbows in PoE or some other rubbish.

I wish there were more original thinkers in the industry, like the people who are making Demiurgos and No Truce with the Furies. This is really authentic. Also they are looking for only 8k. I'd rather have fundraisers for this kind of project, rather than push for crossbows in PoE or some other rubbish.

Thanks for your support and the kind words!
You will be happy to hear, that Morrowind is one of my favorite games of all time.
Demiurgos is - in its way - very inspired by it.

Unto the technicals: - = negative + = positive
+ There is a DOG! :)
- Seems too distant and unreachable.. Everything happens from afar.
- Fog too much. Can't see SHT.
- Conversations should be zoomed in more to make story personal.
- Developers successfully achieved isolating the player from immersion.
- Weird diagrams and COLD & unfriendly color scheme don't help
- Fonts unproportional, Sparta is too big, "The agents of the Mole People.." should be at very minimum displayed in the size of "PRIMARY OBJECTIVES", but to surprise my crowd, better you write all current small story text in the size of "The Blue Stone"
- Mediocre lighting.
- NPC identifier popup "text" design is unfortunate, but at least readable.
- Why the hell did you have to use a bump-noise overlay texture on the Dialog Options, that are at least pleasant font size??
- Your graphics & GUI designers clearly went to Art School, but are too young to present anything that would have made me excited.

Congratulations on the dog though!

So you're saying there are problems with the design?

Unto the technicals: - = negative + = positive
+ There is a DOG! :)
- Seems too distant and unreachable.. Everything happens from afar.
- Fog too much. Can't see SHT.
- Conversations should be zoomed in more to make story personal.
- Developers successfully achieved isolating the player from immersion.
- Weird diagrams and COLD & unfriendly color scheme don't help
- Fonts unproportional, Sparta is too big, "The agents of the Mole People.." should be at very minimum displayed in the size of "PRIMARY OBJECTIVES", but to surprise my crowd, better you write all current small story text in the size of "The Blue Stone"
- Mediocre lighting.
- NPC identifier popup "text" design is unfortunate, but at least readable.
- Why the hell did you have to use a bump-noise overlay texture on the Dialog Options, that are at least pleasant font size??
- Your graphics & GUI designers clearly went to Art School, but are too young to present anything that would have made me excited.

Congratulations on the dog though!

1 .Youtubes compression doesn't like dark footage, maybe thats part of the problem. You also have different appearances on IPS or TN screens etc.

2. Dogs are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom