ES4: Oblivion - Unofficial Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Also via Lucky Day comes news of an Unofficial Oblivion Patch. Now, this may not be news for many because it has been around for a while and was last updated late last year but we haven't reported on it previously:
This mod is a joint effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in Oblivion v1.2.0.416, fixing over 1,100 bugs so far! If you're experiencing a bug with Oblivion and it's not fixed by our mod please by all means report the bug to us in as much detail as possible so we can try fix it!
More information.

Does it fix the main-bug, the poorly balanced level-scaling?

Does it fix the main-bug, the poorly balanced level-scaling?

You know the answer right? No, because its not a bug, but a bad design decision. There are plenty mods that do, though, most famously Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul.

You know the answer right? No, because its not a bug, but a bad design decision. There are plenty mods that do, though, most famously Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul.

I would love to find a mod that changes only the level scaling. OOO changes way too many other things for my taste.

You can try Francesco's leveled creatures-items or T.I.E. (Tamriel Immersion Experience) instead of Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul and they don't change anywhere near as much as OOO. When I start playing Oblivion again I will be using FCOM which combines Frans, OOO, Martigen's Monster Mod and a few other mods.

Back
Top Bottom