BioMutant - Announcement Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
BioMutant has been officially announced with a trailer.

Meet BioMutant, the new open-world action RPG from ex-Just Cause and Mad Max developers that lets you mutate your hero on the fly.

• Real-Time combat: Mix, Melee, guns and Abilites
  • Hugely Customizeable Character: Bionics offer powerful prosthetics, while Mutations offer physical changes as well as powers
  • Automation sidekick: customizable living robotic toys
  • Pilotable Vehicles: Customizable Mech, Jetski & UFO
  • Creative crafting system: open creation of weapons & Gear
More information.

Speaking of mutations, does anyone remember Evolva? Now that was some innovative shit.

Never heard.

Nice hair. The eyes look good too. I wonder if the in-game rendering will be up to the standard of this cut scene?

Speaking of mutations, does anyone remember Evolva? Now that was some innovative shit.

Oh yeah I remember Evolva, I was playing that around the same time as Giants: Citizen Kabuto. Didn't like Evolva as much though but it was fun to look at.

About the game developer:
Experiment 101 is an independent game development studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. The studio was co-founded in 2015 by Goodbye Kansas Game Invest and Swedish game development veteran Stefan Ljungqvist, a former studio art director and game director at Avalanche Studios and one of the key members on the team behind Mad Max and the Just Cause series.

All I know is that Mad Max game was yet another grinder.
Means, there is no way I'll buy this game before someone confirms repetitive chores is not what it's about.

Oh yeah I remember Evolva, I was playing that around the same time as Giants: Citizen Kabuto. Didn't like Evolva as much though but it was fun to look at.

Giants, Evolva, Sacrifice... old days when people weren't afraid to innovate ;)

Can a grinder exist without fetch quests?
It can.
I'm currently playing such game - Agents of Mayhem. Grind-o-rama, yet no fetch quests.

Back
Top Bottom