The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The ATOM RPG gets better and better:

STATUS UPDATE #5

Hey, guys!

It's update time!

Now, first of all, soon (September 5-15) we will start sending keys for the Steam early access. The early access version will come out approximately in October-November. If you don't have a Steam account - don't worry! You will receive a download link!

[...]

In the last update we told you about the new dialogues (as well as new look) for the Waste dwellers. But we missed one essential part the gives them even more uniqueness! Their portraits!

This is just a little sneak peak and not all of the new characters! :) Some of these guys visit certain locations at the certain time of the day, some you can meet at any time... But everyone of them has a history and something interesting to tell you!

All sorts of improvements

We added a lot of smaller improvements to the game! All of them were requested by the players.

Now the traders in the world are finally renewing their stock! It doesn't sound all that important, but this improvement gave the game a lot more polished feel!

Second, the weapons now have a somewhat realistic ballistic system! For example, you are shooting in a large group of foes! Before, if you missed nothing would happen. The bullet would just magically disappear. That's not the case no more!

[...]
More information.

If its anything close to Underail and Fallout 1-2 then its a no brainer for me, somehow missed this one for backing, so think I will pick it up in early access, seems like a safe bet.

Been under my radar as well. Thanx for this news bit !

Gonna hit it eventually.

I wonder if they can find another color besides brown, green, and gray.

Strong colors were the first casualty of the nuclear war. It's why everyone is so depressed.

Was the demo for this public, or Backer only?

It's called color palette and its a part of design.

Twitter_EA_Cover-2.jpg

Hey guys!
We wanted to inform you that we're publishing the Steam Early Access version of ATOM RPG on November 28th Now, seeing how our marketing budget is... $0 we may need the help of the community! Please, share this information with those, whom it might interest - ATOM is coming out on Early Access, with a bunch of new characters, places, weapons and quests, lacking only the bugs and the glitches that plagued it earlier :)
Thanks for being such a great help to the project!

ATOM RPG - on Steam

23000197_906358859514401_6600926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom