RPGWatch @ Gamescom - Tyranny: Bastard's Wound

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Paradox was showing a new expansion for Tyranny at Gamescom, named Bastard's Wound and I've checked out at what it was.

Tyranny: Bastard's Wound is an expansion to Tyranny. It is available once Act 1 of Tyranny has been completed. It adds a new area to the game consisting of a number of maps with an illegal settlement of refugees from the war and the Beastmen and a whole new quest line. It also adds companion quests for Verse, Barik and Lantry, with new quests and story lines.
The goal of the expansion is to add more story and exploration to the original game. It changes however nothing to the mechanics of the game itself. A new update with more voice overs and a new alternate ending is scheduled to release as a free update together with Bastard's Wounds.
More information.

A new week and a new batch of articles incoming, starting with Bastard's Wound.

I know a lot of people didn't like the game but I thought it was pretty interesting. I played through the game two times siding with the Rebels and siding with no one and have 45 hours of playtime. I always planned on going back and playing the two other factions and this expansion gives me an excuse to do so.

Still on the fence with Tyranny. I will play it once I get it via Humble Monthly (which I inevitably will).

Back
Top Bottom