Stellar Tactics - Story Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Stellar Tactics has a new story trailer.

Bringing back the nostalgia, excitement and wonder of classic RPG's, Stellar Tactics will thrill you with a compelling narrative, deep strategic squad-based ground combat and rewarding open world space exploration. To survive, you will need to build your team's skills and equip your party and ships with the best weapons, armor and equipment you can find. With 10,000 sectors, tens of thousands of solar systems and millions of planets to discover, you can spend countless hours exploring, fighting, trading and building a party of seasoned veterans that can dominate the challenges of deep space. Stellar Tactics is available on Steam Early Access - http://store.steampowered.com/app/465...
More information.

When it leaves EA I will buy :)

I can only dream when this game will be finished <wistful sigh>

The first week the reviews were horrible but now they aren't so bad; in fact almost good (steam user reviews). Has it improved that much ?

i don't know own the game but i follow it cause i'm interested in the project.

People are just....silly, they leave bad reviews complaining about sound in a pre Alpha stage.

Thank you for posting the video here Silver.

Since the original Early Access launch there have been many fixes, content additions and adjustments to the game. You can find a list of all patch notes here:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/465490/discussions/0/343787283753661833/

In addition, I've made quite a few community suggested enhancements to the game.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/465490/discussions/3/1318836262672859681/

In addition to tuning and stability, I completely revised the start of the game, updated the movement system and added endless missions in the Abandoned Research Facility, a procedural dungeon located on one of the planets in the Achmedius system where you can progress to level 30 and earn tokens. The tokens can be used to purchase faction armor for your team.

Right now I'm working on space combat which is the next major content release for the game.

I completely revised the start of the game, updated the movement system and added endless missions in the Abandoned Research Facility, a procedural dungeon located on one of the planets in the Achmedius system where you can progress to level 30 and earn tokens. The tokens can be used to purchase faction armor for your team.

Right now I'm working on space combat which is the next major content release for the game.

Welcome and good luck with that. You are doing great work. Its really appreaciated.

But I have also one negative feedback. I really hope that the story is far more compelling than that video intro. Because first you have population decimated by virus there and then falling comet as well? It doesnt really sound compelling, especially the way its depicted in the video. Its more like two cliches thrown together. So as I say I hope that the story is much more interesting than that.

I agree. A space faring civilization would care nothing about Virus or Comets and a non Spacefaring civ would not become one after such disasters ..

I would survive and enjoy the Mount & Blade game despise the story I hope I will enjoy that one the same :)

Back
Top Bottom